Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

YYYEEESSSS, OPRAH!!!!

Ok! I know you know... YOU JUST HAVE TO KNOW what my girl, OPRAH DID!!!... AND YES... I SAID MY GIRL!!! A lot of people fault her because she has issues, but who doesn't?! Ok... how about this... "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast the first stone at her" John 8:7... *cricket... cricket*... LOL THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!!! Pray for the girl... stop talking about her! See... Yall don' made me hop on my soap box!!!! lol...Give me a second to get myself together... ok!

Anyway...
MY GIRL OPRAH BOUGHT THE ENTIRE COUNTRY KFC!!!!! I LOVE HER!!! LOL... I really do! She may ACT like she doesn't know Christ anymore... but I swear she has His heart!!! She really doesn't have to spend her money like that... but she does... OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF HER HEART!!! What a nice woman!!!! The coupon is valid until May 19th!!!!... You can't use it on Mother's Day though!!! You have until 11:59 tonight to print off a coupon!!! I was so happy when I heard about this!!! In my mind I thought, "YES... EVEN THE HOMELESS CAN HAVE GOOD FOOD TONIGHT!" Then it hit me... The homeless can't print off the coupon!!! "OH CRAP!!!!" I don't like KFC like that but I've decided to print coupons off and give them to those who can't print it off!!!! Wanna join me?! You can do it too!!!! Let's help Oprah feed the ENTIRE country like she wants to! THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!

***BLU21 UPDATE***
We have soundcheck today, guys!!!!... TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!!!!!!!!!! Are you praying?! lol... I hope so! I'm excited to see what we sound like today with all the equipment and stuff! I really wish we had someone to go with us and feel us out, ya know?! We need a photographer too... I want to post pics on here!!!... IDK... We'll see!!!
OFF TO WORK... as usual!!!!
Until next time,
PCE!
P.s- www.oprah.com/kfc Go print off the coupons... remember you have until 11:59pm

No comments:

Post a Comment