Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 3, 2009

I LOVE SUNDAYS!!!!

OK...

So I have like 17 minutes to write this one! I have to be at work at 4. I work in Murfreesboro so it takes a minute to get there!!! I could probably wait and do this when I get off... but like you saw in my last blog... I'M SUPER EXCITED ABOUT BLOGGING! LOL
ANYWAY...

I'm listening to "Ain't no need to worry" by The Winans and BOY did I need this song yesterday!!! Yesterday was not all that good starting out!... but you know what... that was yesterday! I've decided not to be THAT BLOGGER that talks about yesterday...TODAY! LOL... so moving right along...

I LOVE SUNDAYS....
Church was sooo good! The message was pretty much amazing... and since his sermon was entitled, "AN M&M EXPERIENCE"... WE ALL GOT M&M'S!!! YEESSS... and not just any M&M's.... we got my favorite... PEANUT! Man... I needed them too!!! I was starving!!!! Today was kind of like those days when you wish it was Communion Sunday because you didn't eat breakfast!!! lol... THAT IS SOOO BAD! I SHOULDN'T BE SAYING THAT! Please take Communion seriously! lol There is a scripture in the bible that talks about that... I'll find it and write about it!!! Oh... in case you're wondering... M&M stood for Miraculous Manifestation! That's our theme this year!

OH SHOOT....
MAN!!!! HAVE YOU EVER HEARD "Musicology" BY PRINCE?! I can barely focus on my blog right now... This song does something to me!!!! LOL PRINCE IS AMAZING!!!! I wanna play just like him WHEN I GROW UP!
Ok... but anyway... After church, some of my friends came by and chilled with me and Jelly! We watched some movie that was on BET... I really can't remember the name of it! Halle Berry and Vivica Fox were in it?!... not sure if that matters! I watched Sundays Best online because I missed it last Sunday... I SOOOO WANT JESSICA REEDY TO WIN! Her voice is amazing!!!! THAT GIRL... IS GONNA... MAKE IT!!!!! I'm so serious! But yea... that's pretty much it! I'm about to be off to work soon!!!! :(.... I'm sooo grateful for this job but it's just NOT PAYING THE BILLS anymore! We'll see if God will move me soon! I won't move until He tells me to though! Anyway... I'm done...!!!
OH WAIT...
One more thing... My band was asked to play at a birthday bash on Thursday! I haven't really shared much about my band yet... BUT THIS IS A BIG DEAL! I'm SUPER NERVOUS and SUPER EXCITED! God is really beginning to open doors for us!!! I'll tell you more about it later... I gotta run... I'M LATE!!!!!
Until next time
PCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogger town!! I'm so happy you are resident. Keep up the good work, and always write from your heart.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am an AVID Prince fan. I have the Musicology album, and it is the bomb on a serious level, lol. So glad you enjoyed church. I need to get my butt up on Sundays and start going somewhere...ANYWHERE. And congrats on getting a gig for Blu21! Look at God. : - )

    ReplyDelete