Total Pageviews

Friday, May 1, 2009

MY FIRST BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE!!!!!!!!!! YEEESSS!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!! I HAVE A BLOG SPOT!!!! :)

Excuse my excitement, guys! I've been wanting to do this for so long... and thx to my friend, AJ (Excuse me... ROHZI... LOL) and her amazing blog spot... I'M BLOGGING!!!!!!!! This is cool! I can't wait to talk to her on the phone!!! I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing!!!... AND HER PAGE IS SOOO CUTE! I'm so excited though!... So what do I do now?!... Talk about my day?! lol Ok...

My day...

WAS LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I did the usual!!! I had to be at work at 11am! I'm a server at Olive Garden! It was a pretty sucky day as far as tips go! It was storming pretty bad outside, so we didn't get the business that we usually get on a Friday! I got off at 2:30 or so!... I washed clothes... checked my facebook... my twitter... and MADE A BLOG PAGE!!!! HA! I believe that was the most interesting part of my day! Oh wait... Me and Lady Penne (my guitar) hung out for a few minutes!!! I've been playing around with some chords... Who knows.. it may turn into an amazing song!!! WE'LL SEE...

Ok... I believe I'm done!!!! This blog pretty much sux!!! But it's gonna get better!!! LOL... I JUST KNOW IT!!!!

Until next time...

PCE!

1 comment:

  1. lol, awesome. You are doing a fine job. I thought your first blog was quite entertaining. As I was reading, I could actually HEAR your voice in my head, lol.

    Writing about your life is a joy, whether anyone reads it or not. You will look back on these entries and be amazed at how far you've come along. So don't stop writing!

    Thanks for sharing!

    : - )

    ReplyDelete