Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Beauty Exclusive: Cheryl "Salt" Wray


Everybody and their mom knows I am a Salt N Pepa fanatic!!! My favorite member of the group has always been Salt!!!! When I was younger, I LOVED her voice/accent!!! It was so deep and cool! That voice is what made me want to move to New York!!! I've never been, but I just knew if I went I would pick up on that accent!!! I had to have it!!! LOL!!


Now I'm in love with Salt even more! My friends think I'm a stalker, but I'm not! lol I am simply a HUGE FAN!!! There is something about a humble celebrity who loves the Lord and can still do their jobs in the world!! She is still a hip hop artist, only now, she uses her platform to tell people about Jesus Christ!! How cool is that?! If she were to turn to christian music, she may not have the opportunity to reach those that really need Jesus! I love it and I applaud her for "STANDING OUT" as Tye Tribbett would say!!


BET did a beauty exclusive on Salt and I thought I'd post it on my blog... because I love her!!! Maybe you will find some of her tips useful! *shrugs*... or maybe not! Either way CHECK IT OUT!!!

Just in case some of my followers are cool like me and love Salt n Pepa... here are some of their fan pages:

Salt's Fan Page

Salt N Pepa's Fan Page

Salt's Twitter Page

Pepa's Twitter Page


Bam!!! There ya go!!! ;)

I'm out for now!!

Until next time,
♥ Stix

3 comments: