Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another day, Another blog...

Yeessss, weekend!
I had a great weekend, guys!!! I was off from work... that's the bomb all by itself! lol... but like I said in my last blog... even when I'm off, I'm doing something! I was invited to a sleepover on Friday night by a friend from church!... A sleepover?!.. but wait... How old are you?! Right! My thoughts exactly! I've been to more sleepovers this year than I've been in my entire life! lol I went to one a few months ago in June for Mel Watkin's birthday... being invited was just as weird then as it was when they invited me Friday! lol Don't get me wrong... I loved every bit of it... I just thought there was some kind of rule that you couldn't have sleepovers after you turned 12! lol... Oops... guess I was wrong! Anyway... The sleepover was the bomb!!! We had a great time. We ate... watched some wedding show on TLC... the girls painted their nails... and then we talked until God knows how long. I ended up falling asleep on Mel's lap... I couldn't take it anymore! lol I'm sure that was a bit much for Mel... she doesn't do "touch-y feel-y" all that well... Neither do I! I was dead tired and wasn't ready to retreat to the floor just yet. The convo was good from beginning to end!!... Oh yea... I was supposed to go to Jeremy's game that night... but his cousin THREATENED ME... and that was the end of those plans! lol... She didn't really threaten me... Jeremy was ok with me not going. I was a little sad at first because I was looking forward to seeing him... It all worked out in the end! He stopped by to see me for a few minutes after the game!!! ahhhh... He's the bomb...
Saturday...
We woke up and went to Cracker Barrel! I was looking forward to that because I LOVE CRACKER BARREL... and I was starving! Turns out... it was one of the worst dining experiences that I've experienced in awhile! :( That sucks... cuz I was sooo super excited about it! Our waiter was mad for God knows what and she had like 5 teeth in her mouth! Dude, it was enough to make you lose your appetite!... not me of course... 'cuz umm... well, I was hungry! I asked for a hot chocolate and a water with NO LEMON!... of course she brought a water WITH LEMON! I immediately deducted $1.00 from her tip! I ordered pancakes, turkey sausage, and hash brown casserole!... Of course I didn't get turkey sausage... Praise THE LORD I'm not allergic to beef! I deducted another $1.50 from her tip!... She was really messing up! She was very rude and didn't come and check on us... Her tip was down to a WHOPPING $.50!... Yep guys... I was mad! I understand that people have bad days... but that kind of goes out the door when you get to work... I mean really... That's how she makes her money! Maybe I was just being hard because I serve and I don't allow my bad days to interfere with me making money! Ok... so when I got the check I realized that she DID ring in a turkey sausage... it was the kitchen's mistake! So... She got her $1.50 back and was reward $2.00 for her SUCKY SERVICE! lol... Oops... I was talking about my GREAT weekend!... didn't mean to get carried away! HA!
So after that... I hung out with Mel Watkins and her godson... who I absolutely adore! He's so cute... I actually HAD plans to marry him! Oh and Melissa's a stylist, remember?! So of course we went to the mall and talked about fashion... my style... and how I want to change it up a little! She gave me some great advice and we went on to talking about the ball that I'm going to in December... She's gonna help me look fab for that event! AHHHH!!! Gotta love my friends. Jeremy and I had plans to go out so I made my way home so I could get ready for that...
N.Y. Meets ZOMBIE LAND
Jeremy took me to a pizza place in Mt. Juliet called NY NY Pizza ! I think it was once called NYPD Pizza! It was a really cool spot! They have great pizza too!!! I enjoyed it. I want to go back...like soon. We still had time before our movie so we went across the street to Lifeway Christian Store! I LOVE THAT STORE! I usually leave there super broke because it's so expensive... but it's worth every penny! I promise! The place was closed and we walked our butts right in there not knowing... lol... They were nice enough to let us look around after letting us know that they were closed. We met a really cool guy that worked there named BJ! He talked to us as we shopped! Jeremy ended up getting a really cool shirt and he bought the Francesca Battestelli cd for me!!... which is the bomb.com by the way... amazing artist! After leaving there we went to the movies to see Zombieland. I have to be honest! I didn't think I would like the movie. I'm not a zombie movie type of girl... but I actually enjoyed it. It was pretty darn hilarious! I do recommend seeing it if you like a good comedy movie every now and then. After the movie, we went back to his place and I headed home. I always enjoy my time with him.... and I always hate when we part ways. :(
Munched on Emotional M&M's
Sunday's service was great. A few blogs ago I told you that our bishop has been speaking on Miraculous Manifestations also known as M&M's... He broke it down in like 4 or five parts... Sunday he spoke on emotional M&M's! He feed us real good and I'm sure lives were changed by his message... I know I was changed! :)
Later that day... Me, Sabrina, Mel and her godson, J went to the movies to see "Where the wild things are"... Umm... I was a tad bit disappointed.... I fell asleep twice! Not good! lol... I don't remember the book all that well but from what my friends said it was pretty much the same as the book. The movie was deep... a little too deep for kids, in my opinion... and good in theory... but it was just a little boring to me! That's just me though! You may enjoy it... who knows!...
We went to Pei Wei... my very first time going... THE BOMB!... and then I headed home to chill! Jeremy came over later and we watched a movie! Good times, folks!!!
Anyway... I've shared enough. I'm gonna try and enjoy the rest of my day before I head to work later.
Until next time,
P-CE!

1 comment:

  1. very good blog, congratulations
    regard from Reus Catalonia
    thank you

    ReplyDelete