Total Pageviews

Monday, May 25, 2009

I'M BBAAACCCCKKK!!!!

YYYEEESSSS, INTERNET!!!!!
"OOOHHHHH SHOOT NOW!!!" Our internet is working again!!!! I'm excited!!!! You guys are going to be hearing from me more now!!! YYYEEESSSSS!!!
Back in Antioch...
Guys, I had sooo much fun back home!!!! I was able to hang out with everybody!!!!! I hung out with my brothers and sisters, my cousins, my parents, and EVEN MY GRANDPARENTS!!!! (GOD... I LOVE THEM!!!! ) I usually don't get to see EVERYBODY on my weekend visits. That's such a short period of time!!!! It was great!!!... just great!!!! I thank God for my family! We are sooo close... We don't get along all the time but what family does?! lol My cousin, Julia made such a great point when we were sitting at the dinner table at Bahama Breeze. She was talking about how blessed we were to be close... how a lot of people don't have that... and how we have to do THE WORK to make sure we stay close!!! She was sooo right! We all are pretty much grown now and we've been slackin' when it comes to staying in touch!!! I felt so convicted when she was speaking!!! God knows I haven't been doing my part!!!! That's going to change though! I want us TO FOREVER BE CLOSE... I'm talkin'... my kids hanging out with her kids... whatever! lol... We have to stay close!!! I love that she brought that up! I think we all are going to hold on to that!!!! FAMILY.... WOW... DON'TCHA JUST LOVE THAT WORD!!! lol... I do!!!
Man... so now I'm back in Antioch... "BACK TO REALITY... UP THERE GOES GRAVITY" (that is what Eminem says right?!... Lord knows I can mess up some lyrics! lol)! I'm back to the real world... working... not really doing much with my life!!!!! My family encouraged me a lot though!!! It seems like every time the devil whispers something in my ear... the moment I want to believe it... GOD SENDS ME SOMEONE TO HELP ME SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY!!! Yep... lol... God loves me that much!! My family really helped me see things differently! I had to take two semesters off and I must say it hasn't been easy!!!! The one thing I don't want to do is disappoint my family... and every time I go home... I think about that!!! "UGH!!!! I JUST NEED TO FINISH!!!!" I wish it were that easy!!! I won't go into all that!!!... but going home is hard sometimes!!!!... This time was different! "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU," was all they kept saying this time! I didn't get it! I tried to just smile it off but I couldn't take it!!! I asked my grandma, "HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?" lol I needed to know! She told me that I was setting a great example for my brothers and sisters! Everybody knows that I'm so in love with God and I try to display that every day! I guess my light is shining! They look up to me... so I try my best to walk in Christ and make it look COOL!!! lol... I think it's working!!!! She also talked about my desire to go on the mission trip! ( I don't think I've talked much about that... another blog...) I've always loved doing mission work!!... I've been on 3 different trips! This will be my first trip out of the country! My family is really supporting me and I praise God for that!!! I really do!!! I just see it as God working through them! He really wants me to go on this trip and what's even more exciting is that I WANT TO GO TOO!!! lol Anyway... my grandma said a lot!!! She really ministered to me and helped me look at my situation in a positive way!!! Things aren't the way I want them right now... but obviously God has other plans!!!! I'm learning to trust HIM and walk in His Will!!! His will is what works anyway!! YALL KNOW THAT RIGHT? "LET GO, LET GOD!!!".... Perfect, in season song! "dang... why didn't I think of that?!" HA!
BLU21 UPDATE...
Yep... Yep... The moment you've all been waiting for!!! (probably not! lol)... IT'S A BLUUUUUU 21 UPDATE!!!! Ok... so you know about my last gig!!! I think I neglected to tell you that this lady was sooo in love with our performance that she asked for our contact information! Her name was Alice... she sang that night... such a sweet lady!!! Maybe a week or so later, she called us and asked if we would like to perform at her church's Youth day service on the 31st! We didn't say yes immediately!!! I walk in God's will so I needed to know that this is what He wanted us to do! I prayed about it and hoped for the best! Of course I had to talk to my mentor about it!!! She helps me see how God sees... and she makes me think how God thinks...!! I feel more comfortable after I've talked to her!! Most of the time I have to go back and talk to God again because I didn't go to Him with the right motives the first time!!! lol... HEY... I'M GROWING!!! So to cut this short... she helped me... I prayed again... and God spoke! Looks like we'll be playing on the 31st!!!! To be honest though... I'm feeling a tad bit uneasy!!! I'm not as excited as I was! I can't put my finger on it!!! It's unlike me to feel like this...ESPECIALLY with anything concerning Blu21! I think I need to really fast and pray! I think God is telling me something! I really do... Oh goodness!!! I wonder what it is?!... KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS REGARDING GIG #2! I think God wants to do something serious this time! I just need to know what!
OFF TO WORK!! :(
Yep... I have to work on Memorial Day!!! :( Thank God it's this morning!!!! I pray that I won't be there long!!! Gotta go...
Until next time,
PCE!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had such a great time in Memphis! Spending time with family is always great! My family is REEEEAaallly CLOSE too! I can't wait to meet your mom someday! : - )

    Loved this blog. I'll be praying that Blu21 minsters well on the 31st! That's what's up!

    lol @ reference to that old Eminem song! I haven't heard that in a MINUTE!

    -ROHZI

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE>>>have you noticed that facebook is not "paint-dry" slow at home anymore? LOL

    I'm glad u had fun with the fam...ur sister's soo look up to you!! You're doing a great job as a role model for them.

    ReplyDelete