Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FRIENDS... HOW MANY OF US HAVE THEM!!!

MAN!!!! I'M SOOO HUNGRY!!!! lol
Now that I've gotten that off my chest...

I randomly texted my girl AJ when I got off of work last night to see if she was off... AND TO MY SURPRISE... she was!!!! Her schedule is sooo weird so it's hard to get up with her like before! I was sooo excited so I told her that I was coming by!!... and guess what... SHE WAS COOKING!!!! YYYEESSSS!!!!... Wanna know what she cooked?!... Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken and broccoli!! IT WAS SOOOO GOOD!!!... and that's an understatement!!! We had cheese bread too... She was so nervous about it tasting good because she had never purchased that kind before! IT TURNED OUT GREAT!!! OH YEA... You are not gonna believe this... SHE MADE THE ALFREDO FROM SCRATCH!!!! I was in awe!!! Ok... I guess I should tell you guys that I CAN'T COOK AT ALL!!!... I find it so amazing when people can! It's not easy!!!... not to me anyway!!! God has blessed me with friends who can cook!!! lol My friend Lola can cook... Jelly (my roommate)... and AJ! Since I have them, I don't have to learn... right?! lol I'm kidding... I'll probably learn one day! My mentor, Tamara is an amazing cook as well!! She's like those people on food network!... Maybe I'll learn from her!!! Ha!... Aj's cousin came by with RED VELVET CUPCAKES!!!!... "from scratch... no box," she said!! lol JESUS LORD!!!!!!!!! THEY WERE SO GOOD!!! LOL. Jelly came by too... We ended up having sooo much fun! SEE MONDAY'S CAN BE AWESOME... just like Fridays!!!! lol

MOVING RIGHT ALONG...
I played my guitar today... I was a little frustrated when I woke up this morning thinking about our gig!!! My guitar always makes me feel better! I swear I think I hear from God better when I'm playing... My mind is so clear and all I hear is the music!!!! I can't explain it... I feel better now though!

OH YEA...
I gotta tell you about my band! My band has two members right now... Jelly and myself... and hopefully My best bud AJ will join us! I read in her blog today why she hasn't agreed to join us and I completely understand! I don't want you in the band until God tells you... Ok, Rohzi! lol We both play the guitar!... ACOUSTIC! Jelly just bought an electric guitar that's pretty cool!!! I like it a lot! Hopefully I'll be able to get my Acoustic-electric out of lay-a-way in the near future! Jelly sings... I just play! The name of it is BLU21!!! Ok... the story behind the band name is sort of weird!!! My favorite store is Forever 21 and we were walking past it and it came to me!!!! "OUR BAND SHOULD BE CALLED FOREVER 21!" We both have really enjoyed being 21 and we always talk about how we wish we could be 21 forever!!! GOD HAS REALLY DONE SOME AMAZING THINGS FOR US THIS YEAR!!! He really has... but anyway... We knew we couldn't name it that so we started thinking about colors... My favorite color is lavender.... "Lavender 21.... HECK NO... PURPLE21... NAAAAHHH... BLUE21.... YYYEEEAAAA!" Then I go, "But wait, doesn't that sound like a football play!" lol... So yea... that's how we got the name BLU21!!! I LOVE IT!!! IT'S PERFECT! We are a Christian band and we play different genres of music! Our goal is that our music be used as a vessel to bring souls to Christ!!! We are working on our mission statement now! We have a total of 7 original songs... They are pretty good if I must say so myself! lol But yea... that's BLU21 in a nutshell... I could talk about our band all day!!! KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS... regarding our gig!!! :)

I'M STILL HUNGRY...
... so I think I'm about to go to Chicken Shack! It's in Murfreesboro!!! I'm so in the mood for catfish right now!!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY want some bar-b-que nachos from Neely's but I would feel bad going without my mentor!!!... so CHICKEN SHACK IT IS!!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME...
Pce


2 comments:

  1. hahahaha. You are hilarious. Loved this entry. OMG! You better tell me how your gig went today!!!! : - )

    It was so funny reading about how the name Blu21 came about. "Lavender 21," lol. That would have been a HILARIOUS name. I agree BLU21 sounds much better. As far as my musical interactions with Blu21, I'm still praying about it! But in the event that the Lord leads me elsewhere, I would hope that you wouldn't take it personally. Right, STIX? LOL

    You sure are HUNGRY a lot aren't you?! For you to be so SKINNY, you sure do eat like you're not, lol. That's a BLESSING though!

    LOVED this blog! : - )

    -AJ / Rohzi E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl please... If God doesn't want you there... then that's that on that!!!! lol I wouldn't take it personally at all!!!! YOU'RE MY BESTIE, MAN!!!! I would probably go off and then be done with it... but hey...at least I'm not cutting you off! lol JK!

    Yea... I eat a lot!!! My mom says that I won't gain weight... I'll probably just die early!!!.. because I eat so unhealthy! lol That's so mean, huh?!

    ReplyDelete