Total Pageviews

Monday, May 23, 2011

UPDATE: I got the job!

YO!!!

Remember me telling you guys about an interview about two weeks ago?! Well, I'm a bit late in updating you guys, but I GOT THE JIZ-OB! I started last week and I am absolutely LOVING IT! The work is pretty hard, but the challenge is exactly what I needed! I would much rather use my brain than take about 100 or so calls a day saying the same crap over and over again! Man, that got old!

So yeah, God has definitely blessed me! My new manager is DUMB COOL and is ALL THE WAY laid back! We can listen to music, blog (clearly... lol), and surf the web, as long as we get our work done! I love it! My team is pretty cool as well! I sit next to the sweetest lady with breast cancer! I nearly cried when she told me that she had it. She is soooo high on life! She doesn't complain and she is full of wisdom! I just love her!! Keep her in your prayers please! Thx!

I have sooo much more to say, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to share! smh... I wish I didn't care! So yeaaa... I guess that's it for this blog!


Holla!

Until next time,
♥ Stix

No comments:

Post a Comment