Total Pageviews

Monday, May 9, 2011

DO THE WORK!!

"Sick thinking: 'I hate the my job!' Healthy thinking: 'Man, I'm happy i have a job!"--Rev. Run

Now... If I could only apply this healthy thinking to my every day life!!

Last night I came across a scripture that pretty much put me in my place!

"Laziness casts one into a deep sleep and an idle person will suffer hunger." -Prov 19:15 (NKJV)

Guys, I have been so lazy lately! I don't want to work! (This may have something to do with the fact that I am bored at my job! I need a challenge!) I come home and don't want to do homework!! I've just been one lazy MUG!! I dream about where I want to be, what I want to do, and how I'm going to get there! I can't possibly plan to receive any kind of reward and I'm not doing anything!! smh... My pastor back home once said, "Perseverance is its own reward!" She may have been paraphrasing James 1:4 which states "Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

I GOTTA DO THE WORK!!

Why in the world has that been so hard for me lately?!!

I made the decision last night to do some things differently!! I gotta develop some type of healthy routine that will keep me going!! This includes getting to work early. I've decided that I WILL NOT turn on my T.V. until I've done housework, homework,...SOMETHING productive!!! No social networking early in the morning, but instead focus on prayer and devotion!! Some things have to change!! We'll see how it goes! So far, I feel like I've put myself on punishment! LOL... I'm praying that this change will help bring out MY BEST ME!

Anywhoo...

I'm done!

I have an interview this week! I'm pretty excited about the possible promotion! Keep me in your prayers!!

Praying the best for you all!

Until next time,
Stix!!

No comments:

Post a Comment