Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hi, My name is Jessica.. and

I LOVE YOU!!!! lol

Ok! Random blog...


I totally missed Sandra "Pepa" Denton's new show on VH1 tonight! You know, "Let's talk about Pep." I think it's gonna be the bomb! I was a HUGE fan of "The Salt N Pepa Show" so I was super excited when I found out that Pepa would have her own show! Although Salt is my favorite, Pepa pretty much made the show... She's very entertaining. Maybe Salt will make a guest appearance every now and then! I hope so!... I tried watching the show online but for some reason an error message kept popping up! Oh well, I'll wake up and watch it at 11am at home!



After not being able to watch the show, I started youtubing Cheryl "Salt" Wray! I became a huge fan of hers after watching their reality show. People didn't see her as all that cool because she wasn't wild like Pepa, but I loved her! I fell in love with her testimony and her lifestyle! She seems to be a really sweet, loving person... AND a great wife and mother! I would LOVE to meet her! I found her on twitter AND facebook tonight!!!! Pretty cool, huh? I'm excited about reading her twitter and status updates. Is that weird?! lol




There are a lot of people that I love... and want to meet!!! I'm going to name a few since I'm at work and have nothing better to do with my time right now! :)




Why not start with CHERYL "SALT" WRAY?! lol She's the bomb... and BEAUTIFUL!!!... love her accent, love her spirit... LOVE HER!!!



CECE WINANS! Ok... I've met her before!... TWICE!... and she STILL doesn't remember me! lol What do I have to do, CeCe?! She's so BEAUTIFUL! I would love to know her! ;)



INDIA. ARIE! I've listened to her and followed her so much that I feel like I know her!... If I were to meet her, I'm sure I could hold a pretty decent conversation about a lot of different things! She's so goofy...BEAUTIFUL... and lyrically A BEAST!!! I love her!!!! She's the reason I picked up the guitar, ya kno?!

MICHELLE OBAMA! DUH!!! Who doesn't want to meet and know this lady RIGHT HERE?! Just look at her!!! Intelligent, smart, kind, loving!!! This is someone I would like to call to talk to about relationships!... not just with men... but with people period! I know this isn't the best pic... but look at her in this purple!!! STUNNING!!... and those legs!!!! YEEESSSS!!!!!



I would LOVE to meet OPRAH! I love her! Now... I don't see myself wanting to hang out with her... but I would LOVE to dog sit!! I bet she pays GREAT money to watch her dogs! lol I wonder what a conversation about Jesus with her would REALLY be like without all the cameras. Call me crazy... but I really think she knows Jesus! It's all a front for the fans...! Come on, Oprah! Don't play with God like that! You'll be looking like Job in this piece!!!... lol


And last but not least!!!! The BEAUTIFUL, ORIANTHI PANAGARIS! Most people know her as Michael Jackson's guitarist! She is way more than that! She's played for more people than that... and she has her own solo project!!! Her voice is the bomb... and her guitar skills... THE BOMB... THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!!!! She's the reason why I haven't given up on the guitar!!! She gives me hope!!!



Anyway, there are so many more people that I love and could see myself hanging out with! lol... but I'm getting a little tired of adding pictures!!!!

Was this not the most random blog ever?!

Until next time,

P-ce!

4 comments:

  1. You could throw urself in front of Ceces car...she'll prolly remember you then. And Mrs. Obama could use a lap scarf cuz...well...holiness is right LMBO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oprah does know Jesus Stix...she gone make it in ;) And Cece does know you doesn't she? I'm sure she does...This was a very random blog! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH, ANJELICA! I think being around those old ladies is getting to you! She doesn't need a lap scarf!!! lol She's fine and holy without that thing! ;)

    and NO, SABRINA!!! SHE DOESN'T KNOW ME! And yes... that is in ALL CAPS! I think someone else would have been better off asking me that question... Ms. I know CeCe LIKE THAT! lol jk

    Thx for reading my RANDOM blog, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *crackin up* Girl I REALLY THINK SHE KNOWS YOU...I'm gonna ask her next time I see her lol

    ReplyDelete