Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'M OFF! YYYEEESSSS!!!!!

Ok... So... I don't know what to do with myself! I have an entire day off... with no errands to run! I LOVE IT... If I wanted to, I could just sit in the house and do nothing!... or go to my favorite park!!!... I know for sure I'm gonna stop by Aj's! It's been a minute since we've just chilled at her apartment! I miss those days, man! On the most random days, I would go over there and we would just sit and chat about any and everything! Now that I'm working more... We just can't seem to get our schedules together!!! So yea... TO AJ'S HOUSE I GO!!!





"I LOVE NEW YORK!!!"


For the last day in a half, I've been in New York!!! lol... Well not really... My friends Melissa and Sabrina have been in New York!!... but Melissa has been really doing an amazing job of updating her twitter so I definitely feel like I've been walking the streets with them!!! WHY DID THESE GIRLS GET A FREE TRIP TO NEW YORK TO A MAXWELL CONCERT?!... WHAT THE FREAKIN' HEEZY!!!!! Miraculous Manifestation?! I THINK SO!!! lol! I was sooo happy for them!!! Not only are they in the very AREA that I want to spend a few years living... but they were with MY MAN!!! My new man for the last two months!!!! Are you kidding me?! That is sooo cool! I tell you man... I have the coolest friends in the world!!! I will be picking them up from the airport at around 5:30!... I can't wait to hear more about it! Oh and I get to meet Melissa's mom! I'm super excited AND... HER MOM HAS 'LOCKS, DUDE!!! How cool is that?! I wish my mom would be cool and grow some 'locks!!! She's too much of a diva for all that though! lol




"HUMAN NATURE"


*A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON*


************************************************************************************


************************************************************************************


************************************************************************************


Ok... So did you guys see the memorial?!... Yea, i know!... that probably was a stupid question!!!! I was sooo pleased with the service! God was glorified... Great things were said about Michael Jackson... and hopefully soon He will be able to R.est I.n P.eace!!! I really enjoyed Stevie Wonder and Usher's performances!!!! They were great!!!! Pastor Lucius' (sp?) prayer at the end was amazing too!!! BUT JOHN MAYER WAS THE HIGHLIGHT FOR ME!!!!! First of all He is soooo freakin' adorable... and secondly... He STOOD OUT!!! Most of you know that I hate doing things like everyone else!!! I HAVE to be different!!!... I HAVE to stand out! It's just who I am! John Mayer got up there and played... didn't sing a note... just PLAYED!!!! My goodness!!! I could hardly hold it together!!! I've always dreamed that I would have the opportunity to do that! I can't sing... everyone on my dad's side can freakin' blow... and They sing all over the world!!! I picked up the guitar because I wanted to be different.... I can't sing (lol)... and I want to be in the spotlight just playing and worshipping GOD!!!!! Wouldn't that be awesome?! I've always dreamed of having my own all girl CHRISTIAN ROCK BAND!!... lead guitar.... giving God all the glory!!!!... I want my music to be used to save souls, man!!! I'm telling you... John Mayer had me dreaming again!!! It's been awhile since I've sat and thought about what all I want to do musically!!!! SO GLAD I WAS ABLE TO WATCH THAT!!!... I loved it!!!!



R.I.P, MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON!!!!

Michael Jackson is loved!!!!! He loved the world... His heart was big!!!!! He deserved that memorial!!! He was a great man!!!... The media has tried so hard to make him a bad person... I was sooo glad his daughter, Paris got up there and spoke! Her words proved that he was great!!!!... that he was kind... and loving!!!!... pretty much the total opposite of what the media says! Michael's life ministered... Shoot!... it still ministers!!!!!!!

Anyway... I'm OFF... IT'S TIME FOR ME TO DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH MY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA... HERE'S JOHN MAYER'S PERFORMANCE IF YOU WANT TO WATCH IT AGAIN....
Until next time,
PCE!

1 comment:

  1. Dude yes, John Mayer is the bomb.com and he did a bomb.com job of giving a tribute to MJ. I think he was my favorite performance.

    And dude, keep praying about the all-girl rock band. You never know what the Lord has up his sleeve!

    Thanks for hanging out with me the other day. That was fun. Love you girl!

    -AJ

    ReplyDelete