Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm busy... PRAY MY STRENGTH!!!

I bought the coolest shirt not too long ago that says, "I'm busy... read my blog!" It's so cute... I was gonna make that the title of my blog... but I can't... BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BLOGGED IN GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!!! Shame on me!... a lot has happened, man!... Mostly great things... I can see where God is moving in my life!... which is very exciting!

JAMAICA... HERE I COME!!
Guys, I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!!! I don't know what to do with myself! I'm going to Jamaica in less than a week!
In less than a week... I'm gonna be away from my bills, my problems, AMERICA!!!!
In less than a week.... I'm gonna hang out with the coolest kids... with the coolest accents!!!
In less than a week... I'm gonna meet new people... and get closer to others from my church!
In less than a week... I'm gonna see God move like never before... I JUST KNOW IT!!!
In less than a week... I'm gonna HAVE THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!
Although I won't be able to blog when I'm there, I've decided to write in my journal my blogs and when I come back I'll post them on here... so you guys can know exactly how I felt...!!! I was talking to my friend last night and all I could think about, for the first time, were the cold showers... how I'm not gonna be able to eat as often as I would like... the big bugs... the heat... all selfish things!... THE DEVIL! I prayed that God continues to work on me so those things won't matter when I get there... I know it won't when I get there!!! I'm excited about the experience... of the testimonies that will come from this! Can't wait to tell you guys all about it!!! "GET READY.. GET READY.. GET READY!!!" *in the voice of Mr. Brown* This should be good!!!
ASFB Youth Conference
"How many of ya'll know" (every gospel artist says this just before they are about to get deep about their next song... pay attention next time!... lol)... that GOD IS IN THE BLESSING BUSINESS?!!... Well if you didn't know... then HE IS! I was blessed to have the opportunity to go to CeCe Winan's "Always Sisters, Forever Brothers" Youth Conference! I've been wanting to go to this conference for FOREVER!... Something would come up every year where I couldn't attend! This year... I JUST KNEW that I wasn't going... I just couldn't afford IT!... but God wanted me there!!! Someone made it possible for me to attend... AT THE VERY LAST MINUTE! GOD IS GOOD!!! I feel a difference since I've left! God definitely did a work on me! For so long I had been praying that God give me a supernatural experience with Him!!! I needed to feel His presence like I used to... I needed to be filled with the holy spirit!!! When I prayed this prayer, I was thinking that it was gonna happen in my room! lol... Like at that moment... BUT IT DIDN'T! I would feel Him... I knew He was there... but it wasn't what I wanted... what I felt like I needed!!! WELL... HE ANSWERED MY PRAYER AT THIS CONFERENCE! Every single day of the conference I felt Him.... felt his presence... was filled with the holy spirit! God revealed things to me... He made some things clear! It was awesome! I NEEDED THAT!! and it came right on time... Just as I was leaving for the mission trip! YESSSS, GOD!!!!
Count your blessings...
I was praying to God about how I needed Him to bless me... to send some Miraculous Manifestations because I just couldn't see how I could take care of my bills... of my debt... that kind of thing!...and guess what He said... lol... I LOVE HIM! He said, "Why would I bless you when you're not gonna tell anybody what I did? You're too prideful!" LOL... It reminded me of how God talked to AJ when she was spending time with Him! Why is God so real?!... He was so right though! I can remember on several occasions where God would bless me and I wouldn't tell anybody because all along I made it LOOK LIKE I was ok... like I wasn't going through anything! I'm too secretive... I care TOO MUCH about what others think of me that when God DOES bless me... I am TOO PRIDEFUL to even share what He did! I always felt like I couldn't share...as bad as I wanted to though! You get what I'm saying?! I made a promise to God that that would change! I have to let go of "MY EGO... CUZ IT'S TOO BIG... IT'S TOO WIDE!... IT'S TOO STRONG"... lol ... It doesn't FIT in with my walk with God! He is to get ALL THE GLORY... IT'S NOT ABOUT ME AT ALL!! So guys... I'm gonna have blogs just telling of all the things God has done for and through me from here on out! I'm letting go of PRIDE TODAY... IN JESUS' NAME! God will get the glory from this day forward... and people with be blessed by my testimony! I'm excited! lol... anyway... I'm off to work! Talk to you later!
UNTIL NEXT TIME,
P-CE!

2 comments:

  1. AGGGGHHH!!!!! WHY DO I LOVE THIS BLOG???!!!!

    Girl, you betta TALK ABOUT how good God has been to you! I got excited just reading this thing dude. Seriously. I'm so glad that God spoke to you in the way you wanted him to. I'm so glad you could intensely FEEL him the way you had been wanting to! That is the bomb.com! And yes, if you'll listen, God will definitely BE REAL with you, lol.

    I LOVE YOU STIX. God has great things in store for you. And I can't wait to hear about the trip to Jamaica! Write about EVERYTHING! : - )

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!! I have that problem too Stix - I hate sharing - but I'm gonna get better at it.

    You are gonna have so much fun in JA!! WHOHOOOO!!

    Oh yeah - you need to give me that shirt!

    ReplyDelete