Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 26, 2010

L-O-V-E.

LOVE.

A word I HATED!!!!!!!!

How can a word so small, so simple have so much power over a person's feelings?!/ their actions?!

People will do ANYTHING for love.

LOVE.

It feels good.

It hurts.

IT'S SCARY!!!...

LOVE.

I never thought we'd meet again! I never wanted to see it again!! Yes, it brought me so much happiness, but also brought about the worst pain I've ever experienced! Once over it, I made the decision to never let THAT KIND of love happen again!! or so I thought!

8 months into my relationship, LOVE found its way back into my life! I fought like heck to prevent it from coming back! I didn't want it! I was afraid! Somehow it managed to slither its way back in and I honestly don't regret it! I'm happy again! Although I couldn't forget the pain of love, I forgot the pleasure of love! IT FEELS SO DARN GOOD!!! lol

Jeremy and I have grown so much as a couple and individually! After a few rocky months, things are starting to smooth out! We both were terrified of love and had no desire to welcome it into our relationship! Neither of us could fight it. Allowing love to flow naturally into our relationship was the best thing we could have done. Everything is right now! We have accepted each other, flaws and all, with a smile!!! lol Definitely love.

Jeremy has shown me love like I've never experienced before! He would never hurt me, physically or emotionally. He would never take advantage of me! He treats me like a queen. He never lets me open my own doors. When I had a car, he never let me drive! lol... (sounds weird right?!) He verbally expresses his feelings for me! (Yea, I know! I didn't think guys did that in America, either!) lol This dude kisses my forehead, loves to look into my eyes, and has torn down every wall I built around my heart! Believe it or not... these were the things I didn't know how to embrace or accept. I didn't know what to do with all of that! I had never seen a guy express love like that to a woman!! I wasn't prepared to receive that kind of affection!... but he was patient! =) GOD, I LOVE HIM!!!!

I've found 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 to be so true!

LOVE IS... patient and kind!

LOVE IS NOT... rude, selfish, or mean!

LOVE DOES NOT... count up wrongs that have been done!

LOVE... takes no pleasure in evil and REJOICES in truth!

LOVE... accepts ALL THINGS!

LOVE ALWAYS... trusts, hopes, and endures!

LOVE... never dies!!! <--- I PRAY TO GOD IT DOESN'T!!

LOVE and I are cool now!! lol I can't imagine spending a day without it!

My prayer is that my little sisters, my girl-friends, cousins, and even those females I don't know get to experience this kind of love!!! I want God to present to every Ruth in the world their Boaz!!! :)

Don't give up hope, ladies!! God knows who your Boaz is!!! Be patient, pray for him (that he remains on the right path), and GET READY FOR THE WILDEST ADVENTURE OF YOUR LIFE!!! lol

Oh wait... All this talk about Ruth and Boaz... you guys DO know what I'm talking about, right?! I encourage you to read the book "Ruth" in the bible if you don't. Don't worry... it's only 4 chapters long! It's one of my favorite books!!! A great love story actually!!!

Ok..now that you guys know that I've become the mushiest, most love struck girl in the world... I'll end this blog and you can go about your happy lives!! lol

I'm out for now!

Until next time,
♥ Stix

2 comments:

  1. *tear* This was sweet. Jeremy's your Boaz?! *pulls out tissue and wipes snot off face*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeeees Stix. I've been WAITING for this to happen! hahahaha

    I'm so happy for you. I really am. Thank you God for Stix's Boaz!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete