Total Pageviews

Monday, June 7, 2010

Good liar or Good writer?!

Things that make you go, "hmmmmm!!!!"

The other day I had to write a discussion for my Human Development class. I logged into my classroom thinking it would be as easy as the others and... IT WASN'T!!! Throughout the course I had done all of my reading, but I didn't do the reviews at the end. I mean, FOR WHAT?! I wasn't going to get a grade on them... besides they were boring maps anyway!!!

Well, after reading the discussion question for this week I wished I had done those stupid maps! lol Turns out, I had to write a small paper on the maps and what I had learned from them. I didn't feel like taking the time to do the maps so I looked over them and started writing!!!!

WHY WAS THAT MY INSTRUCTOR'S FAVORITE DISCUSSION?! lol SMH!! I mean...are you serious?!?!

This made me think... Either I'm a darn good writer... or I'm a darn good liar!!!

*looks around... raises both hands...* Lord, *in my Mr. Brown Voice* "I'M SOOORRRYYY!!!" LOL


Until next time,
♥ Stix

No comments:

Post a Comment