Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 15, 2010

**It's been a long time...**

"I shouldn't have left you without a dope beat to step to..."

What's good, guys?! It's been awhile... but as promised I said I would never blog negatively again! Well let's just say, lately I haven't been the most positive of the Patty's in the world! I honestly have absolutely nothing to complain about tho! Doesn't make sense, right!? God is working out everything... and I do mean EVERYTHING... in my favor! I just can't seem to lift my spirits! << There's my issue right there! LOL! Tryin' to lift my own dang on spirits!!! I spend a lot of time in my room these days! I know my roommates think I'm crazy! lol... or rude! I just can't shake this feeling! No use in me trying to act all fake... It's just not how I roll! I'm good though! I'm coming out of it. Slowly but surely! ;)

God is good!!! I went to court regarding my wreck last week... my case was dismissed! The girl that I hit can't sue me!!!!... and I'm hoping that something miraculous happens where the car dealership that owns my car will not sue me... and we can work something out! We'll see about that one! I'm still car less... which is where my frustration lies! UGH!!! I WANT A CAR!!! I can't remember the last time I had to depend on someone to take me here... and there! It's soooo hard for me! LOL!! God will make a way though! I know He will! I just wish that way was made... YESTERDAY! lol I'm learning a lot about myself in all of this! God is definitely showing me what's in my heart!! PRIDE is one... FOR SURE!!! I'm trying to work on it! Pray for me guys!!! lol

In other news, it's looking like I may be back in school at the end of the month! I've decided to go a different route! I don't want to go back to MTSU so I've decided that I would finish my last year online. I found a great school in Iowa, Ashford University, who is going to transfer the majority of my credits. I'm pretty excited about that. I changed my major. After lots of prayer, I realized that Exercise Science is the reason why I kept putting school off. I didn't really want to do that! My major at Ashford University is going to be Journalism. I'm pretty excited! I love to write! I can see this being a lot of fun and very interesting!!! I'll keep you updated on that!;)

I'm moving out of my apartment in August! I'm pretty excited about it! I'm sooo ready for a change! My plan is to move back to Murfreesboro! I really miss it and was pretty much obligated to move out of the 'boro when I did move! As much as I love M'boro and as much as I want to move back, I still have my doubts! I'm not sure I want to be that far away from my boyfriend. Granted it's only like 30 minutes, but still! :( He doesn't want me to move that far, but he is very understanding! I love that about him! He wants me to be happy! I think that's why it's so hard for me to just be like... "Ok, I'm moving back!" Him being so understanding makes me reconsider! I'm praying about it! lol I WAS SOOO DANG ON HYPE A FEW WEEKS AGO! Wow... didn't expect to feel this way!

Speaking of Jeremy...

We are doing pretty good! We've gotten closer because of my wreck. We're still getting to know each other which is both refreshing and nerve wrecking all at the same time! I'm loving every moment of it! It feels good knowing that he is trying just as hard as I am to make this work! We are on the same page!... and God is still centered right in the middle of it all!! Yay, us!!!

Umm... what else can I tell you guys!??!?

Oh, I'm still writing! I have so much time on my hands since I don't have a car! I've spent a lot of it... sleeping! LOL... and the other part writing in my journal... praying... and writing songs based on my journal entries and my prayers! It's SO DIFFERENT from what I've ever written! I don't know what I'll do with it! We'll see! I have a few ideas!

Ok... I'm done! Praying that all is well with you guys!!! Keep God first, and everything else second! Nothing pleases God more!!! He loves you... and so do I!!! P-ce!!!

Until next time,
Stix!!!!

4 comments:

  1. yay! i am soo happy everything is working in ur favor :) im excited! you betta go you journalist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo yo yo!!!! I'm so happy that you and Jeremy are doing so well. You two are too cute together!!!! I'm still waiting to catch you two being "lovey-dovey" with each other, but I guess I won't hold my breath! hahahaha

    Keep praying about M'Boro and whatever the Lord says, THAT'S what you do. Don't make the decision based off of yourself, your boyfriend, or anyone else. Ask God what's best, and if God, by chance, tells you to do what you feel most comfortable with, then you do just that: whatever you feel most comfortable doing!! In the end, you want to make the decision that will make you happiest. Either way, it's all good in the neighborhood! ;-)

    Love u Stix! Awesome blog entry! God is setting some things up for you, and you know what I have to say about that:

    "AND CONGRATULATIONS!" lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... Ummm PDA- Please don't hold your breath! HA! Wedding day, only! jk

    Yea... I'm praying! lol It's all good, huh?! ;) I love my friends!

    I love you too, homie! Thx! Glad you're reading!... trying not to bore you guys too much!

    CONGRATULATIONS RECEIVED IN ADVANCE!! COME ON, JESUS! ;)

    ReplyDelete