Total Pageviews

Friday, December 23, 2011

CHRISTmas: Remember when...

I can't help but reminisce on how the Christmas season used to feel... in 2011, people are just way too caught up in their emotions. Instead of reflecting on Jesus' birth, everyone is reflecting on the death of loved ones and their lack of money! What the heck??...



Remember when people used to look forward to the first day of December!! That's the day that Christmas music officially started... the day Christmas movies started playing! The OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN TO FREAKIN' CHRISTMAS!!


Remember when being with family and enjoying traditions were all that really mattered!! I do... Every year I look forward to baking cookies for Santa, picking out matching outfits with my immediate family... and putting up the Christmas tree!! I have ALWAYS been responsible for placing the tree topper! lol Yep.. make the tall, skinny girl do it!


I'm sorry guys, but I am so sad for those people who can't find joy this Christmas season. I'm sad that life has distracted us from the REAL reason for Christmas!! It's crazy, man!!


Remember when Jesus was the reason for the season?? lol So lame, but 4real... remember when people focused on THAT TRUTH??


I remember ALLAHDAT!!


I WANT CHRISTMAS BACK... lol you know... the Christmas in the '90's! aaahahahaha! That just made me laugh out loud for real! Christmas in the 90's?? What the heck??


Anywhooo... I don't want much for Christmas!! If you can make my fiance' magically appear that would be awesome.. but if not.. how about finding joy this holiday season!! Enjoy the family that you have!! Those who have already passed away would want you to enjoy this season! If you don't have the money to buy gifts, simply share that! I'm sure your family and friends know your heart!! Go participate in an outreach project! I promise you will forget your problems rather quickly!


Anywhoo... I'm done!







♥ Stix

No comments:

Post a Comment