Total Pageviews

Monday, March 15, 2010

This TOO Shall Pass!!!

AS BAD AS I WANT TO SCREAM... I CAN'T!!!!

AS BAD AS I WANT TO COMPLAIN... I WON'T!!!!

GOD IS TOO GOOD!!!!!

I'm still working on changing my thoughts! lol!!! As you can see, I'm getting better! Today was different. I can't call it a bad day... and it wasn't the best day! It was NEUTRAL! I received text messages and phone calls all day! Some I answered... some I didn't! I'm just not in the mood to explain every little detail to people right now... and those who I've talked to so far want to know EVERY LITTLE DETAIL!!!!

I spent some of my day sleeping... another part of the day on the phone with people about my court date and my car... and the last part chilling before it was time for work! I'm learning quite a few lessons as I go through this. Some are hard, but definitely something I need to learn and grow from. Others are not so bad! I'm just ready to see what the end will be! Things are still looking kind of shaky, but I know it will all work out for my good! I base my life on Romans 8:28! "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,[a] who[b] have been called according to his purpose."... AND THERE IT IS! Plain and Simple!

Keep me in your prayers as I continue on this journey of growth in a lot of areas in my life!

GOD BLOCKED IT!!!

Lol! Remember that song?! I liked it for like a week! I'm not really a fan of gospel music anymore. That's why I'm laughing at my subtitle. Good song though... and very appropriate for what I'm about to tell you.

I was speaking with the guy who towed my car today and he was telling me about the damages. Mind you, I can't really tell you what my car looked like other than what I described in the last blog. My hood is scrunched up and the bumper in the front was hanging down really low. I couldn't really bring myself to look at it any more than that. He didn't realize it, but as he shared what damages where done I couldn't help but Thank God. It took a lot not to cry over the phone. God was right there with me! Yea.. I know the scripture that says He will never leave nor forsake me... but I actually had PROOF that He was there! lol...

I was told that my air bag came out later... as he was towing my car! That to me was a blessing! I drive really close to the steering wheel. That's how I hit my head on it. If that airbag had gone off at the time, my face would have been all jacked up! THANK YOU JESUS!!!! He also shared that my battery had been pushed so far back that it was almost in my car. IT COULD HAVE SHOT THROUGH MY WINDSHIELD!!!! GOD IS GOOD, GUYS!!!! "God blocked it... He wouldn't let IT be so!" I love Him!

I've tried to complain... I've tried to worry... I've come close to crying again... but I'm done! I'm all cried out! God has shown Himself too much. He loves me... and I can tell! I feel safe and I have an indescribable peace about it all! I know God will work it out! Phillipians 4:7 says, "and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

So I'm good... and I'm getting better every day!!! Ttyl

Until next time,

P-ce!

No comments:

Post a Comment