Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

ZZZZZzzzzzz....

"What a week!!!!!...," She says on Tuesday! lol
*I'm sleep typing right now... Yep... it exists*
For the last few days I've been going to bed late (1 or 2am) and waking up early! Monday morning I had to meet up with a friend and our schedules are so jacked that we can only do it early... before our day actually starts. lol... Today I received a phone call from one of the supervisors at my new job so that's why I'm up now!!..... WAIT... WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!!!
!!!!!!!NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!
STIX HAS A NEW JOB EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!
PRAISE BRRRRREEAAAAKKKKKKKK!!!!!!
lol... I think I am the happiest person in the world right now. After being a server for almost two years... watching money come and go inconsistently... IT WAS TIME TO MOVE ON!!!! My friends are happy for me but I can tell that they all are concerned that I'm making the right decision in taking this job! Well you see, my homie AJ has been working there ever since we met (I believe) and she has said a time or two that she isn't too happy about where she is... At least that's what we all get from it.... I completely understand. We all are never happy where we are until we're doing what we really want to do in life... especially at our age!... So.... I guess I can understand their concern... oh and the hours are pretty different than what I'm used to. I'm getting to all that now.... So yea.... I was offered the full time position, making pretty good money (it'll pay the billS for sure), and working a shift I desire to work... 3rd shift (Midnight-8am!) I think the shift is perfect because I hear it's a slow shift and I can use that time to study when I go back to school in January... or sleep... or talk on the phone!... anything EXCEPT being on my feet for several hours at a time serving people who are hard to please!!!! YEESSSS, GOD!!! FOR THAT ALONE I THANK YOU!!! SHOOT!!!!! LOL
The supervisors are doing everything they can to get me on the schedule next week.... I was JUST hired last Friday!!! GOD IS GOOD!... definitely a Miraculous Manifestation!!!!!
ZZZZZzzzzzz
I was writing this blog to stay awake while I waited on the girl who called me earlier to call me back for one last little detail before she begins my background check!!! That has been done and NOW I'm going back to sleep for another hour... gotta be at work at 11am! Have an awesome week, guys! :)
Until next time,
P-ce!

No comments:

Post a Comment