Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"GOD, I LOVE YOU!!!!"

"GOD HEARS EVERYTHING!!!!"- RENEE
DUDE!!! I can't say it enough... I LOVE GOD... AND I LOVE THE FRIENDS HE HAS BLESSED ME WITH!!!! I'm so serious... THEY ARE SOOO FROM God!!!...
I've been a member of Born Again for about 7 months now and God finally answered my prayer! It couldn't have come at a better time! When I first joined, it seemed like the only people I knew were older women!... I'm talkin' like between the ages of 35 and like 50 something!... Don't get me wrong I love them all and I know God has placed them in my life... but I wanted more! I prayed that God would send me people my age from that church... not just anybody... but people that I could hang out with that LOVE GOD... the way I LOVE GOD!!!! People that I could hang out with who could find fun things to do outside of the club!!! Ya know?! The first friend that He sent me was Renee!!!! We met in my new member's orientation! I tell her all the time that I know God placed her in my life! She reminds me so much of myself! She is always trying to find more ways to please God!... She's a worshipper and she genuinely loves God!!!... I LOVE IT!!!! HER BIRTHDAY IS IN SEPTEMBER TOO... There are 2 other people that God sent into my life that I prayed for... AND THEY ARE BORN IN SEPTEMBER TOO!!! lol... Isn't that cool?! And then came AJ, Sabrina, Melissa, Sophie... but you know that story already!... Let me tell you about tonight...
***ToNiGhT!!!!***
After bible study Renee thought it would be a good idea to cook and hangout!!! She has been wanting to come to my apartment for awhile so she said she would come over... I can't remember how exactly all the plans came about... but we decided that we were gonna cook breakfast and chill at my apartment!! We told Sabrina and the crew and everybody was game! You know I had to stop by Aj's to see if she wanted to come! I could have called her but my phone was dead so I stopped by really fast and told her what was going on! She had to do her hair, but she said she would stop by for a minute! I met up with Renee at Kroger... by the time I got there... she was already done!!! I grabbed some plates, forks, cups and checked out!... We headed back to my crib and she and Anjelica cooked!!! We had pancakes, turkey sausage, eggs, oatmeal, biscuits, and orange juice.... (THE BOMB.COM!!!!! as Aj would say) what better way to top it off than with WORSHIP!!! LOL... We watched Ce Ce Winan's dvd... " Live in the Throne Room!"... ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE CECE FANS... see... Another sign that God sent them my way... LOL... not really but hey... IT'S A PLUS!!!! It was great watching that again... It had been a minute!!!!! After we watched that we chilled for a mintue then AJ and Melissa left!!!! OH YEA... AJ CAME!!! I really didn't think she was gonna come! I was so glad she came!!!! That's my dawg, man! LOVE HER...
THEN IT HAPPENED...
I learned how to play one of my favorite worship songs the other day, "Pour my love on you!" I let Anjelica hear it a few days later... She added a really cool ending to it and a transition into the song I wrote called, "God I love you!" Jelly wanted Sabrina to hear it so she asked me to come over so we could do it!!! To be honest, I wasn't in the mood to play! (Gotta put myself out there... before Jelly does!) lol I had started cleaning the kitchen and I kind of wanted to finish while I was in the mood... (Anjelica is cleaning the kitchen now... lol see what I mean)... So I stopped cleaning and we played the song for Sabrina, Sophie, and Renee!!!! MAN!!!!! I WISH I COULD HAVE GOTTEN IT ON TAPE!!!! Once we got to the first line, "GOD I LOVE YOU" everybody went in!!! MAN IT WAS GOOD!!!... The song is so simple... so personal... so PERFECT! I love that song... not because I wrote it (I never intended for anyone to hear it) but because IT'S SUCH A PERFECT SONG TO WORSHIP TO!!!! It could go on forever... like Lambchop's song!!! lol Anjelica started... and then Sophie asked if she could join!!! LORD JESUS!!! I already told you this girl LOVES THE LORD!!!!... SHE IS SOOO A WORSHIPPER!!!... She went in and her words were perfect... so intimate!!!! No one else was in the room!... It was just her and God... and then I forgot anyone was in the room! It was like I was playing... but Sophie was on the radio or something... lol I could hear her.. but she SO wasn't there! It was just me and God! I could feel Him... WHAT A SWEET VISIT IT WAS!... and then I heard Sabrina! That girl doesn't give herself enough credit! She can really sing! and her words were powerful as well!!!! We all were right there at the feet of Jesus... just worshipping!!! Me and Jelly on the guitar... Sophie, Sabrina, and Jelly singing, and Renee making a beat on the carpet! IT WAS PERFECT! GOD WAS PLEASED!!!!! I really wish we could have recorded it but then again I don't... That was for God... I'm learning that some things are meant for just me and God! I can't let everyone hear what I play to God because then it wouldn't be special anymore! Just like tonight... we all worshipped together and we can't even remember what all was said... When we heard it... IT WAS PERFECT... we all were in agreement... BUT ONCE IT WAS OVER... IT WAS GONE!!! That's how you know it was JUST FOR GOD!!! Man, it was perfect!!!... special... our gift to Him! I enjoyed every bit of it!!!!!
"GOD, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!... GOD, I WANT YOU!!!!!! GOTTA HAVE YOU!!!!... I'M NOTHING WITHOUT YOU... INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU!!!!!"
I'm off to bed now...
Until next time,
PCE!

2 comments:

  1. LOL cuz girl you know I WILL put you out there, but its all for His glory ;) LMBO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Hate I missed it! Glad Blu21 was able to experience that! YES!

    ReplyDelete