Total Pageviews

Friday, June 3, 2011

5 years later...

It's been five years.











Wow.



These five years have gone by so fast....




My feelings about my hair haven't changed much since last year. I still have those days when I am SO IN LOVE with my 'locks and get really proud when I think about how far I've come with them. Not a lot of people are able to do it...






And then there are those days when I'm looking up different hairstyles to try when I cut them off. Right now,... if I were to cut my 'locks I would get a perm and rock the "Rihanna-bowl like" haircut. I'm not sure if it's still in style, but I still want it. Of course it wouldn't be exactly like hers... I want a peak in the back with the sides slightly shaved... See... CLEARLY I've given this a lot of thought.





If you've thought that much about it, why haven't you cut it off yet?




Fear....


I'm afraid that if I cut it then I'll regret it. What if the texture of my hair changes and it's not as thick as it once was??... I LOVED my hair permed. It was sooo perfect. I always received compliments on it... What if my hair doesn't look the same with a perm??#fear.com

My wedding day...


I REALLY want long hair on my wedding. I'm pretty sure if I cut my hair this year, I WOULD NOT have long hair on my wedding day... Yes, I could get weave, but I'm just not feelin' the weave thing! It all looks fake to me! **shrugs**





I still haven't done enough..


There are some things that I want to do before cutting them off... Like:




--Trying out different hair colors




-- Going back to a loctician regularly... ( I want to see if there is much of a change as far as growth if I had someone properly taking care of it.)

-- Cut it in a cool style... (I don't HAVE to do this one... I think about it sometimes tho...)


So yea... Five years later and not much has changed. My 'lock experience has been cool. I guess it's just getting old! **shrugs**




Enjoy the pics...




**Happy 5th Birthday, 'locks!!**




Isn't it funny that my "5-year 'lock" pic is pretty much the same as my "4-year 'lock" pic. LOL







Pay more attention to my 'locks than my crazy faces! lol Sorry... I GOTSTA do betta!



Until next time,


♥ Stix!

No comments:

Post a Comment