Total Pageviews

Monday, July 12, 2010

... AND ANOTHER ONE...

Kiddunot (a blog that I'm really feeling right now) has found yet another bangin' singer!!! I love this girl for more reasons than one!!! First off, HER NAME IS JESSICA!!! lol... (2.) She's from the U.K. #dontask and (3.) THE GIRL IS STRAIGHT UP HUMMIN' OUT THE FRAME!!! lol For those of you who don't know, that means she can pretty much sing her butt off in Memphis SLANG!!! HA!! (moving on...)

I won't even take the time to try and make her sound all good with my words!! Her videos will do that for you!!! #trustme!!!

So here it is... singer/songwriter Jessica 'Jessie J' Cornish!!! Enjoy!!! (You may want to turn your volume down! It was crazy loud on my computer at work!... #justsayin)




Ok... Here's one more!!! Just so you know... I kept listening to the run at 0:58-1:00!! KILLED IT!



OK, Ok, ok... Now... You know you're the bomb when you can sing an old Whitney Houston song! (last one!...promise! :))



4real, Jessie!!! You just gonna blow us away with your voice like that?!!? #ohyoufancyhuh LOL!!! I'm such a fan!!!

3 questions and I'll let you guys go!!!...

Adele WHO?!?!?
Leona Lewis Who?!
Estelle who?!?!?

I'm just sayin'!!! lol


Until next time,
♥ Stix

No comments:

Post a Comment