Total Pageviews

Monday, July 19, 2010

**What a day, What a day!!!**

"Be still and know that I am God!"- Psalm 46:10.
^^
^^Yea, yea!! I know what I said in the last blog!!! Unfortunately I needed for Him to say it ONE more time!!! lol #dontjudgeme

TODAY!!!! smh... What a day!!!

*forcing myself to be transparent*

After yesterday's blog you would think that I had it all together! You would think I had figured it out by now... LET GOD DO IT!!! But NOOOOOO.... Stix decides to try again!... "walk by faith" lol Not because I heard from the Lord, but because I NEED A CAR! As a result guess who only got 2 hours of sleep before coming to work tonight!!... YOU GUESSED IT!!

Nothing worked out in my favor today and oh was I frustrated about it! I keep trying to "force" blessings on myself. But... I'm done!!! Bishop mentioned in his sermon on Sunday that God will "block" those prayers that don't line up with His will for us... and only give us what we need and what is meant for us. If we're not careful and continue to pray that prayer, eventually we'll get what we want and suffer tremendously!!! A little car is not worth my soul!!! smh... NOPE!!

So there... I got it, Lord!!!

I'm done...

I surrender...

You can handle this one...

My plan is to rejoice in each new day, spend time with God, and patiently wait for what He has for me!!! I'm done learning things the hard way!!

"This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it!"- Psalm 118:24.

I feel like I'm about to pass out right now! I'm soo sleepy!!! LOL!!!

I'm out for now...

Enjoy your week!

Until next time,
♥ Stix.

2 comments:

  1. You didn't a blog about my AWESOME chili dogs?!! Oh wait, this is about Jesus - my mistake *runs away* lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. YO' EVERYONE... LISTEN UP!!!

    MELISSA'S CHILI DOGS WERE THE BOMB!!! SOOOO GOOD!!!

    Make some eggrolls again... Now THAT'S blog worthy! lol

    ReplyDelete