Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm JUST ME!!!

I am most often misunderstood. As much as that bothers me, I think I'm finally learning to accept it!!! I AM DIFFERENT... and not a lot of people are used to that! Shoot... I'm still trying to get used to me, myself!


I'm not that girl that can be categorized or put in a box! I am so many things!

I am quiet... I am loud.

I am awkward... I am cool.

I am funny... I am LAME!!

I am ghetto... I am smart!!

I love God... and still have a great life!!!

I don't cry... but I'm sensitive!!

I am blunt... I am... umm... what's the word...POLITE

I am indecisive... I am... INDECISIVE!!! LOL

I am analytical...

I am OPTIMISTIC!!!

I am the opposite of MOST GIRLS!!

I am Jessica...

I am Stix...

I am Jess...

I am Jessica Stix...

I am THIS...

I am THAT!...

I AM...

I AM...

I AM!!!!!!

Get it?!

Got it?!?

Good!!!!!


I am not perfect!!! I AM FAR FROM PERFECT!!!

I'm just JESSICA...

I'm just me!!!

Sorry guys! Another random blog!!! That was so for me!!! And now that I've got that out... I can go to sleep!!! HAPPY SUNDAY!! :D

uNTIL nEXT tIME
♥ Stix

5 comments:

  1. And let the church say A TO THE MEN! ;-)

    Be you girl! Be YOU. That's what I love about YOU. ;-)

    I've been getting this feeling that I'm about to learn a WHOLE LOT MORE about myself one I get some of the clutter out of the way. This JOB being the number one thing! Once I have more time on my hands, I think I'm going to really be able to focus more on myself! PRAISE GOD!

    I love my Stix!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda like this random blog. Good for you Stix! Be you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and you forgot to say crazy! lol and you also describe me so i feel you homie! love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! Crazy is right!!! I will shank somebody with my anointed sword!!! LMBO

    This blog gave me life!!! I felt so good after I wrote it!!! I know who I am... And I love my ol' complicated self! Thank you, Lord!!! Shhhhoooottttt!!!!

    ReplyDelete