Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Back to Reality... #why

hey, Hey, HEY!!!

I've been M.I.A. for a minute... but I'm back!!!! ;)

I'm recovering from a much needed vacation to Orlando and Melbourne, FL!!! I was gone too long to try and fit everything in one little blog!!! Let's just say I had "the time of MY LIFE!!!"

iShopped...

iAte ALOT...

iRelaxed on the beach...

You name it... I'm pretty sure I did it! ;)

I ate like a pig (smh...literally... I've gained a few pounds!!!) I went to two theme parks, spent a couple of days on the beach, and shopped like there was no tomorrow!!! I enjoyed every bit of my trip and totally regretted coming back!!! I missed my boyfriend and friends like crazy, but I swear I could have stayed another two weeks!!! If they could have been there to enjoy that time with me, it would have been THE BEST TRIP EVER!! I just know it!!!

I don't have much time to go in to detail, but I have to tell you guys about this experience!!! I saw the most AMAZING fireworks show on the 4th!!! Guess where it was... GIVE UP?!... Disney World!!! Man, the fireworks synchronized perfectly with the music and dialogue! It was awesome!!!... quite magical, actually!! It was raining pretty hard that night, but it didn't take away from the experience AT ALL!!!

Ok... well... that's that on that!! Back to reality and it feels sooo... BLAH!!! lol Just kidding!!! I'm back and ready to see my friends again! They all texted, tweeted, and called to tell me that I was gone too long!!! I most definitely felt the love!! Gotta love those girls!!! I saw the booski already!!! I bought him a really cool Marvel shirt from Universal Studios!! He loved it! *smile*

Anyway...I'm well rested and ready to make some things happen!!! I had plenty of time to figure out what all needs to be done by the end of this month!!! I'm ready... ARE YOU READY?!... Then... LETSSS GOOOO!!!!

I'm out for now!!! Praying for you always!!!!

Until next time,
♥ Stix

No comments:

Post a Comment