Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 14, 2010

BUMMER!!!


Ok...

I made plans NOT to blog again until after Valentine's day!!! Notice that I wished you all a Happy V-day yesterday! lol


Well, I'm a bit frustrated!!! Let me tell you why...


I met up with my friends A.J. and Stacey at the Green Hills mall. I was going to shop... specifically for Jeremy for V-day... Stace was helping A.J. find a thing or two to jazz up her wardrobe a bit. I had a good time... but I still haven't gotten Jeremy anything. I didn't really know what to get him at the time... I was hoping it'll just jump at me! DIDN'T HAPPEN... lol... but I think I know what I'm going to do now!


So yea.. We went into just about every store... lol.. ok, maybe not that many... but we went to quite a few. I bought a cute shirt from Banana Republic that was on sale. I'm pretty sure it'll be my favorite summer shirt this year... So simple, so me!!! lol It's just a tee with navy blue and gray stripes... Can't you just see me in those with some "hole-y" jeans! LOL... I can... CAN'T WAIT!


We also visited a store called, "United Colors of Benetton." I had no intentions on finding anything there. I was just there with the girls... Well, there was a cute dress hanging up that I thought would be cute for a wedding that I'm going to in March. It's a form-fitting, gray dress with cute little detailed stitching. I tried on the XS and everyone thought it was perfect. It does fit really well.... maybe a little too well. I was a bit unsure if it were appropriate for the event tho. I thought it was wayyy too tight! Stacey, A.J., and the salesman seemed to think otherwise. Although, ol' boy's opinion didn't count much! He just wanted to make that money! I ended up buying the dress. I got home, tried it on again, and was not as pleased with it as I was before. It's not long enough... and IT'S TOO TIGHT! My friend Courtney came by and took pics of me in the dress!... and she agrees with me! She thinks that it's too short! Unfortunately, I can't go back and get a refund... I would have to exchange it for something else. I think I'll go back and try on the S again... I didn't like the fit so much when I tried it on earlier... IDK... we'll see!!!


HERE'S WHERE MY FRUSTRATION LIES!!!! THIS is why I don't even bother buying or looking for dresses! They never fit. It's so IRRITATING!! Either the dress is not long enough, too tight, or it fits like a potato sack. I should have gone with fashion design when I first thought about it in high school. I would love to put out a line that takes into consideration those who are EXTRA broke, EXTRA LONG, AND EXTRA SKINNY!!! lol


I'm almost thinking about wearing a pantsuit to the wedding. I think it would be cute, actually. Jeremy is so against it that he's tryinig to get someone to make me a dress for the wedding. LOL... that boy really wants to see me in a dress!!!


Ugh... I really want to wear one for him... but I just don't see that happening! Anyway... I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, I have a few fashion blogger ppl following me! Any advice!? or do you know of a few places IN TN... or ATL that I can go to find a cute dress for a wedding?! I'm going to ATL in the beginning of March. That's cutting it close, but hey... I'm for it if there is anything there. I kind of want the dress to be form-fitting... and go over the knee! lol... Is that asking for too much?!

This is the dress!!! lol... don't laugh!! It is way too short when I sit down! :( BOO!

* And forgive my goofiness... i have problems being serious in pictures! ;)





Anyway, you guys are awesome! Thanks for reading!!!



Until next time,

P-ce!

3 comments:

  1. awwwee girl its iight,
    i didnt hve a valentine either,
    so me and my friends went out
    no big deal

    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good time, Ms. Niecey! ;)

    I had a Valentine... we just went out to eat and to the movies... still like you said...
    NO BIG DEAL!!! ;) Thx 4 reading!

    ReplyDelete