Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'M DANCING!!!... Shoot!

Ok... Enough with the wreck already! I'm tired of talking about it... and I'm sure you're tired of reading about it! My friend Sabrina knows a lot of people out of town and they have been worried sick about all of us due to our facebook status' or whatnot!!! I love that they care, but at the same time I need to make sure that what I'm speaking is not causing people to feel sorry for me! I really am OK and I hope that my facebook status', my twitter updates, or my blog entries don't say anything different from what I'm feeling! My situation isn't the best but God works out every situation for MY good, so I'm good! Amen?!... AMEN!


I decided that this year I would have fun! I wouldn't allow any situation to come in the way of my happiness... be it MONEY... PEOPLE...DRAMA... whatever! I'M HAPPY THIS YEAR and that's THAT on THAT! The fun began with my trip to Atlanta! I LOVE to travel!... and I plan on doing a lot of that this year! Next stop... FLORIDA! I've been invited to go to Destin, FL at the end of the month and I gladly accepted! I can't wait! I have to get my guitar fixed so I can play on the beach! This is a much needed trip!... and I'm ready to go! LIFE IS STILL GOOD, FOLKS! lol Who said you can't dance in the rain when the storm comes?!! SHOOT! I'M DANCING! I'm going to Texas in May with a close friend! **LET THE GOOD TIMES, AH-ROOOLLLLL!!!!**



Speaking of my guitar!!!... I don't think I ever uploaded a picture of my guitar since the guy painted it! I LOVE IT!!!


I really don't have much else to say! I'll be sure to keep you updated on everything concerning my wreck when I know more!... and... I'll upload pics from my trip when I return! HA! This is gonna be so much fun!


SORRY SO RANDOM... I had to change the atomosphere on this here blog before it became the most HATED blog ever!!!

Until next time,
P-ce!

2 comments:

  1. OMG your guitar is the bomb.com!!! LOVE IT!! We need to do a photo shoot!! YES WE DO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeeessss!!!! Oh lehz doooooo it!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete