Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

n OTHER newS!!!

**THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**



I FOUND A DRESS FOR THE WEDDING!!!!!

Nope...not the one that I've been talking about for the last few weeks!!! I found one today for only $3 at a store in Opry Mills!!! AND IT'S SO CUTE, GUYS!!!

ONE PROBLEM: The zipper is broken!!!!

Easy fix though! I'm taking it to the dry cleaners when I get off so they can press the dress out for me and fix the zipper!!!! I finally found a dress... AND IT'S THE ONE!!! lol I actually feel really cute in it too! YAY!!

I'm shopping with my friends Melissa, Sophie, and Sabrina to find a shoe for it tomorrow! You won't get to see it until after the wedding though. :( My boyfriend reads my blog... I want the dress to be a surprise! Sorry guys!

I'll post a few pics after the wedding Saturday!!!

Ok... that's all for tonight!!!


Until next time,
P-ce!

2 comments: