Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 27, 2010

IRMA

Alright... I'm back at it again!!!! <--- ppsshhh! LAME!



I had not planned on blogging tonight, but after hours of surfing the web I found something that you guys might find as interesting as I did! You all know that I LOVE music... all kinds of music... but what I love the most is that "hard to find" music! THAT RAW, undiscovered TALENT!!! I found an African girl, around my age, who currently resides in France... AMAZING TALENT!!! She is not my favorite vocally, but the girl has MAJOR potential! She is very creative.. and she plays a lot of different instruments! She mastered the guitar!!!.. so you know I'm really feeling her, right?! Here are two videos that stood out to me! She has a lot of original pieces on youtube as well as a few covers! I hope you enjoy it!!! Oh and that SHE IS IRMA!!! lol MY BAD!




"WHO'S LOVIN' YOU"- Jackson 5
"I KNOW"- Irma
Was she not THE BOMB?!... I thought so anyway!!! Check out more ---> HERE
That's all for now!!
Until next time,
P-ce
Oh... and P.S.- The trip to Fl got cancelled. Turns out who I was going with didn't get approved to be off those days!!! :( It's all good... need to work anyway! I got a car to buy!!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment