Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 19, 2009

OK... Ask me again!!!! :-)

What's new, Stix?!
Ok... Remember when I said that I was single until I tell you otherwise... WELL OTHERWISE HAS ARRIVED!!!! I know, i know... this was just 2 days ago! Well my friends, a lot can happen in two days!!!!! Everything has been the bomb!... nothing out of the ordinary. We've been talking about being together or whatever, but I really didn't expect it to happen this soon!!!!! I'M SO FREAKIN' HAPPY!!!!
Ok... So I've been with the youth all day. We went to an exhibit in Nashville today... It's called World Vision Experience: AIDS. THE BOMB!!!! We basically went on a tour in a church gym into the lives of kids who are battling AIDS in Africa! It brought me to tears! I hate how jacked up the world is!... it sucks, dude! It was definitely an eye opener! We all went on different tours and talked about it when we got to Brian and Rachel's (the son and daughter in law of the bishop and first lady) house. The kids all got something from it which was good... Anyway... We chilled, ate, and played games and then it was time to head back to the church...
... then it happened!
Jeremy had been texting me all night to see what I was doing. I knew he wanted to stop by Brian and Rachel's but he was with his brother and dad... which was awesome! He said he would meet me at the church and to tell him when I was headed that way... I thought it was really odd... but hey... I wanted to see him so I agreed to do as he asked... So yea... he met me there... We talked with the kids for awhile as we waited on their parents and then I made my way back to my car. I could tell he was up to something... I just couldn't figure out what it was! He told me to get in my car... push my seat back... close my eyes and keep my door open! I was scared... Jeremy plays a lot so I didn't know what to think when he asked me all of this... well I had a thought... but I won't go into all that! LOL... He walked away from the car and then I felt something huge on my lap... I opened my eyes and it was a hard guitar case!!!!.. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I'VE BEEN PLANNING TO BUY ONE!!! I just haven't had the extra money to get it!!!! I was so surprised!!!.. I didn't know what to say! I loved it! He told me to open it... and in my mind I'm thinking, "I know what a guitar case looks like, Jeremy!" lol... God is still working on me!!! Inside was a note that said, "Will you be my girlfriend?!... Yes (open)... No (that sucks)... Maybe (... in two minutes you'll check yes?)" I know... cute right?!... Of course I checked yes!!! The note on the inside was really sweet!!! It was perfect actually!!!!! I almost cried... I was fighting it so hard!!!!! No guy has ever made me this happy!!!... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not even about the guitar case... THE BOY IS AWESOME... Straight up from the Lord!!! So of course... we hugged and talked and then we both left! I called my friends... my mom... and I just found out that he did the same! Well... he called and told his sister and then his mom called him... Not sure what his mom said but his sister was happy!!!! I love it, guys!!!! This is so different!!! It feels so different!!!!
Remember when I told you guys that I would start blogging about different things that God is doing in my life... WELL... this is definitely one of those... GOD IS REALLY DOING THINGS!!! And I'm excited about this one!!!!
"You're somebodies girlfriend... AND YOU'RE HAPPY ABOUT IT!!!!"- Melissa Watkins!!!! lol <-- my friends know!!! This is major!!!
Until next time,
P-CE!!!

1 comment:

  1. AWWW! Why did I get a little chokeded up reading this! AWW too cute! I love you two as people and I love ya'll as a couple! so fly!! Oh yeah, thanks for the quote.

    ReplyDelete