Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rambling.

So there's this guy.

Not just any guy....

A different guy..

But the same guy....

Get it?... Oh nevermind. It doesn't matter. All u need to know is that there IS a guy.

I like him and he doesn't know....

Which goes against who I am because when I like a guy I have NO PROBLEM telling him. In fact, most guys that I've dated have been because I reached out first. What can I say?!.... I go after what I want! lol That's not the case with this guy though. He saw me before I had any idea he existed... and then he reached out!

So yea...

We met years ago. Dated for months off and on and then we were no more. Why u ask?! Because I was still in love with someone else. I know... OUCH?! Unfortunately, he was the rebound guy. There was NOTHING wrong with this guy. He did everything right! He was kind, he genuinely cared about me, and was everything I looked for in a guy... physically!

He is....

Dark-skinned
4' inches taller than me
Can dress
Has the cutest lips
OH AND HE IS A DIE HARD FAN OF JESUS CHRIST!! (umm... yea, that's physical! It shows.)

and I let that go!!! smh LOOOOOOSING!!! So anyway... so he's back in the picture.... as a friend. We talk quite often and he has absolutely no idea that I like him again. I don't think I want him to know. Why?!... because I'm afraid that I'm not good for him! I mean really... there is something wrong with me....

I'm always down for a guy and then months later... I'm not into him anymore. I think it's a protective mechanism. I NEVER want to have my heart broken again... so what I do is get out before it's too late! I'm praying about it though... because I REALLLLY LIKE HIM! But in the meantime... I'll continue to protect his heart!

and then there's this "WHAT IF"...

WHAT IF...

he has ABSOLUTELY no interest in me as a girlfriend anymore! I mean, I did him wrong! smh I could QUITE POSSIBLY be LOSIN' right now!


Pray for me guys!!! lol


Whheeeww! I feel better already! Thanks for listening!!


Until next time,
♥ Stix

1 comment:

  1. OMGGGGG!!!!! Why was I literally GETTING BUTTERFLIES reading this blog entry?! This is a side of the-one-and-only-Stix that rarely shows itself! I LOVE IT!!!!

    Listen, you KNOW I'ma be praying my butt off about this. I know I'm super late catching up on your blog on whatnot, but now that I've read this, I know what to be praying for! You betta not let that boy... no, THAT MAN... go! And your kat tail KNOWS he still likes you!!!!!

    Aaaaghhh, love is in the air! Why do I loooooove it?! LOL

    Love and miss you, Stix!

    ReplyDelete