Total Pageviews

Monday, September 6, 2010

Beautiful, It's time!

I've been through a lot in the last few weeks. I'm grateful for each "trial" because I'm learning from them. I'm happy and am finding peace in it all, but I am tired. With all that's going on, I'm about ready for a break... a get-away... I need to just go!

Now, if I had a car, that would be easy! I would simply get in my car and go!! I'm not sure for how long. I'm not even sure where I would go. I would just GO! After a few weeks of the same routine, and constant mishap, I need an adventure, a spontaneous trip. Just God, Music, and me.

Ahhhh!!! It feels good just to think about it!
A few days ago, Sabrina and I were looking at one of my India Arie DVDs and she sang "Beautiful." I've heard that song time and time again. I've listened to the lyrics and couldn't connect with it... until THAT day!... and BOY did it minister!!

In this song she has reached a point where she is tired! It was finally time for her to pack her bags and get away. Not just anywhere, but Beautiful. That place where she could get-away and let go of some things. A quiet place where she could enjoy nature, a place of peace and understanding! A place where she could be without worry. A place where time doesn't matter. It was TIME for her to go...

I can finally connect to this song! I want to go to Beautiful. Not India's beautiful... but my own! I'm already thinking about where my Beautiful is... and I'm going! I have some things I need to step away from. I need to take a look at some things. Let go of some hurt and pain that is interfering with MY LIFE! I just need to go!!... and I will... Just God, Music, and me.




Beautiful ,It's time.



Until next time,
♥ Stix.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on that, Stix...and India. lol

    I could SO use a getaway... RIGHT NOW. Lately I've been feeling the need for a song to burst through from within me, but there's something that's stunting its exit. Smh... Idk, there's so much stress and worrying thought inside of my head. If I could just CLEAR IT OUT and hear the song in me... * sigh *

    I hope you get that trip you need so badly soon. :-) If you do, I might sneak in the trunk and go with you, lol. I promise I'll be quiet. You won't even know I'm there. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMBO!.. Yea, come. Just don't let me know you're back there!

    I feel you... and I know you'll get it out!! I feel the same way. I gotta get my guitar fixed, man!!! lol...

    Oct. 2nd!...

    ReplyDelete