Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Blessed.

I'm doing a better job of counting my blessings lately.

My grandmother and I had an amazing conversation after I shared with her how blessed I am to have all four of my grandparents. I saw each one on Sunday and they all gave me little pieces of wisdom that I couldn't wait to journal about. After I shared a few of my blessings, my grandmother did the same. I didn't realize how proud she was of us! As she shared them, tears begin to fall from her eyes. It was beautiful. I have to admit though,..it was the SLICKEST cry I have ever seen. I almost want to say that her eyes were just watering. I wish I could cry like that! LOL


Anyway, I encourage everybody to start counting your blessings everyday. It takes your mind completely off of the things that were worrying you before!

...:::Today:::...

I am blessed to have family and friends who support and love me unconditionally.

I am blessed to have an amazing fiance' who values who I am and strives to make me happy.

I am blessed to have a good paying job that offers quarterly bonuses AND BUYS US FOOD ALL THE TIME!! lol

I could go on and on...

Seriously though, I am already smiling. Never mind the other things that were bothering me earlier... I have God, friends, family, a boo, and a JOB! I'm good! HA!


In other news, Darius will be in town tomorrow!!! I AM GEEKED! I've missed him so much!


Until next time,
Stix

No comments:

Post a Comment