Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 4, 2010

On a Mission...

...15lbs lighter and MAD ABOUT IT! Don't get it twisted! I love being skinny... but I don't like being THIS SKINNY! I wish you guys could see me in my jeans... better yet... in my favorite gray slacks!!! LOL... ONE JUICY MESS!!!! I hate it!!!



So... I'm on a mission to gain 20lbs! lol... **WHAT?!** An extra 5lbs wouldn't hurt, right?! I've been doing some research to help gain the weight back! I thought about going the healthy route... but that's a bit out of the budget right now and it would require me to cook... something I really DON'T want to do!... So... I'm just gonna do it the way I did it before!.... EAT... EAT... and EAT SOME MORE! I calculated how many calories I would need to maintain my weight (1,702 calories) and of course added on to that so I can GAIN weight!!! I'm shooting for 2,202!!! lol I really want to add 1,000 but we'll see what an extra 500 calories will do first!!!



Quick: Wanna know how to calculate your BMR to gain or lose weight?! Leave a comment and I'll help you out! ;)



Ok... so yea... that's a lot of calories, right?! I can do it!!! I LOVE TO EAT!... so it's nothing! I even came up with a light work out plan for myself so I won't look too flabby! My friend Sabrina reminded me of what I looked like in my swimming suit last summer!! I AM NOT trying to relive that embarrassing summer! LOL!!



I'm excited about this!! I'm actually using what I learned in school to help me achieve my goal. I'll keep you guys updated on my results!



I didn't eat a lot today :(.. only 1505 calories! I had the worst migraine so didn't eat as much as I planned!!! I've been having these a lot lately! I think it's because of my weird sleeping pattern... Who knows?! I'm going to the doctor about it though. I've never experienced such a HORRIBLE pain!!!... anyway!!!



SOOOO.... That's what's new with me!!!!



ooo guess what!!! I ♥ TWITTER!!! My favorite person to follow of course is India Arie! Her tweets are so cool... she tweets often and late at night! Well tonight she was tweeting all of the celebs zodiac signs that she knew... DUDE!! she knows alot!!! Well she mentioned that if anyone requested a sign she would tell the celebs involved! I noticed that she hadn't mentioned Leos yet... I'M A LEO,BTW!!! My exact tweet was: ,"@indiaarie what about leos?!" Guess what... moments later SHE TWEETED ABOUT LEOS!! lol... Ok... so she didn't really talk to me or "@" me or anything... but... she read my tweet! UGH! I LOVE TWITTER!!! HA! One day she's gonna "@" me!!!... and then days later she's gonna FOLLOW ME!!! JUST WAIT!! lol... I'm trippin!!! I can't wait until I'm travelling around the world and tweet about it... and people actually know who I am... YOU DO KNOW that people will know who I am right?! LOL... you betta "AX" somebody! SHOOT!!!



Ok... enough blogging for the day!!! I'm outtie!!!... Love you guys!!! OH!!!.... and because I love you guys so much... I'm gonna leave you with a few performances that BLEW my mind this past week!!!! ENJOY!!!



India Arie- SHE KILLED IT!! One of my favs… Love what she added to the end of the song! GOTTA LOVE HER!



bflower beth 2010
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - See video of the biggest web video personalities.

Kim Burrell- SHE WENT INNNNNNNNN!!!! DOPE!



kburrel beth2010
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - More video blogs and vloggers.

American Idiot/Green day- My favorite Grammy performance! LOVED IT!!!



Green Day - "21 Guns" (Live at Grammy Awards 2010)
Uploaded by wonderful-life1989. - Watch more music videos, in HD!

Until next time,
P-ce!

No comments:

Post a Comment