Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dear Life,


"...This is fun.
....You're fun!"

My best friend tweeted not too long ago about her and Jesus! She talked about how she wishes that she and Jesus could just sit outside on the curb and talk!... with her head on His shoulder!!! I loved that!!! Now every time I talk to God I see that! I sometimes imagine that we are sitting outside somewhere... my head on His shoulder... both of us wearing chucks! LOL **WHAT?!* My God can't wear chucks?! His are pure white too!... My color varies!!! lol... ok I'm joking around a little, but I honestly loved that tweet!!! I think about it all the time! I think I'm gonna have this guy paint that vision for both of us! I really want that in my room! ;) I have a few names in mind... "Just the Two of Us", "My Safe Place", "My Secret Place", "Quiet Time"! IDK!! What do you think?! lol... You probably don't even care!!!! Anyway... That's my random moment of the day! ;)






So yea... Life is good!!! I've said this some many times and the fact still remains... I'm not where I want to be in life... but I'm content with the process! I know I'm going somewhere and God wants to do some things through me! I'm just preparing myself for the ride! I'm still attending my "get-away church"... twice a week now and I'm really learning a lot! I'm building new, lasting friendships with people my age who genuinely love God!!! They are all so full of life! I LOVE IT!!! I'm learning to have fun and minister while doing it! It's fun! I feel bad for not sharing this place with my friends... but I feel comfortable doing this alone right now. I have to work out my OWN salvation for myself and right now that means going out on my own to seek God! (Philippians 2:12-16) I'm happy with my decision!... maybe one day, friends!! Anyway... I'M GOOD, MAN!!!! I pray the same for you! This blog was about a whole bunch of nothing!! I hope you enjoy it! If not, keep following!!! lol Speaking of following me!... Are you on twitter?! Follow me: @imjessSTIX



On that note, I'm out!!!! I'm about to watch this movie called, "Queen." If I like it... I'll blog about it!



Remember this: "God is not moved by lip service so let's not put on religious airs for Him. It's useless. God knows your heart."- Cheryl Wray

My Translation: DON'T FAKE THE FUNK!!!... DO YOU! God knows what's good anyway!!! or something like that... ;)HAVE FUN!!! GOD WOULD WANT THAT FOR YOU!!! ;) Love you guys



Until Next Time,
P-ce!

1 comment:

  1. im glad to see your a god fan=]

    its nice, i also like your blog cuz your not all caught up on fashion things like some, you speak the truth=]

    dope-

    can you mayb check out mines
    www.nieceysmall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete