Total Pageviews

Friday, May 22, 2009

Walking in Memphis!!!!

What a day!!!!
I AM SOOO TIRED!!!!! Today has been crazy... GREAT... but definitely crazy! I woke up at 4:30 this morning to pack for Memphis! I really could have done it last night but I was super tired after playing around with my mom's song!!!!... That took about 45 minutes or so... I loaded my cousin's mustang and it was time to hit the road!!!! I must say... I was soooo excited about going home!!!! I couldn't wait to give my mom her CD!... Oh and my little sis was graduating from Elementary school this morning!... I told her that I couldn't get off from work so she was gonna be SOOO SURPRISED!!!! Today was gonna be fun!!!! The drive home wasn't all that bad... the last hour was starting to get to me a little! I was sooo sleepy!!! Thank God my mentor texted me! I mean really... I was about dead to the world almost! I emailed her my mom's song and she texted me her feedback! It had me pumped all over again! She really liked it!!!! She said, "Your song woke the house up this morning!" lol... I wasn't quite sure what that meant... I guess it was pretty funny to them!!! Great! That's pretty much what I wanted to hear... So yea... I wasn't so sleepy anymore... in fact... I put the CD in just to hear it a few times!!!! I LOVE THAT SONG SOOO MUCH! LOL... As cheesy and lame as it is... It's MY SONG... to MY MOM!!! 

Anyway...
So I pull into my cove just as my family was backing out of the driveway... I got there at 8:45... the graduation started at 9! My mom was sooo surprised! She didn't know that I was coming either. My sister Jamie, she's 20, and my stepdad knew... but Kennedi, the one who graduated, and my mom didn't!!! She was soooo happy!!!! I made them wait until I parked so I could ride with them! In my head I was thinking, "THIS IS PERFECT!!!! SHE CAN HEAR THE SONG AS WE HEAD TO THE GRADUATION!!!!" This was working out great... I gave her the card, the lyrics, which my girl AJ framed for me, (I JUST LOVE HER), and the cd!!! I told her to pop it in and we were off!!!! MAN SHE LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH GOODNESS!!!! SHE LAUGHED... SHE CRIED... AND SHE LAUGHED AGAIN!!! PERFECT GIFT!!!! I WAS SOOO GLAD SHE LIKED IT!!!! 

Kennedi's Graduation...
was long as crap!!!! Of course it didn't start on time! lol AND IT WAS SOOO COLD! Man... I didn't think I was gonna make it! Kennedi finally marched in with her class... She was looking all over for our family... She looked as if she was disappointed... so I screamed, "I LOVE YOU PUNKIN!!!!!" I keep forgetting that she is growing up and I'm not allowed to call her that in public!!! LOL... She didn't seem as upset as she usually gets!!! She smiled very big!!! So yea... she was excited that I was there! I was too!!!! I love my family!!!... I hate that I can't be with them at ALL TIMES!!! But hey... that's life!!! The program was long... and drawn out... I swear if I saw ONE MORE 5TH GRADE TEACHER CRY... I WAS GONNA SCREAM!!! They were sooo dramatic! I MEAN MY GOODNESS!!! I bet they do that every year!!! lol... "YOU PUT ON QUITE A SHOW!!!!... REALLY HAD ME GOING!"... ha! NOT!... Maybe I was just irritated because the program was long and I was cold! I just wanted to leave and eat... I HAD NOT EATEN BREAKFAST!!! The kids sang twice... The last song was R. Kelly's "World Greatest." You know that song?!... "I'M THAT STAR UP IN THE SKY... I'M THAT MOUNTAIN PEAK UP HIGH! YEA I MADE IT... I'M THE WORLD'S GREATEST!!!" They had the cutest little choreography going on!!! It was adorable...! "I'M THAT LITTLE BIT OF HOPE WHEN MY BACK'S AGAINST THE ROPE!!!" The next thing I know... I'M CRYING!!! lol What the heezy?! I'm too gangsta to be crying in front of all these people! lol jk... It was soo cute though! I was sooo proud of her! My little brothers and sisters (I'm the oldest of 6!) make me so proud! I love them sooo much! lol But yea.. we took pics... Kennedi decided that she didn't want to go home... so we were off!!!...

What did you do after that?!
Man... I just knew we were going to get something to EAT!!! WRONG... We had to take Jamie to the beauty shop!!!! Lord, Jesus!!! I was sooo hungry!!! After taking Jamie, my mom and I met up with my step mom and my brother and sister, Jordan and Justin!!! The kids wanted OLIVE GARDEN!!! I really didn't want to go there... I WORK THERE FOR GOODNESS SAKE... but they love it... so hey... I WENT TO OG!!! It was cool! It was great seeing them!!! I ordered the Lasagna Rollatini with Chicken!!! It's soo good! You guys should go try it! It's a featured item so it won't be there much longer!!!! 

ZZZZZZ....
Dude!!! I was starting to get sooo tired!!!! I could barely keep my eyes open!!!! Remember... I didn't go to bed until 1:45 and woke up at 4:30!!! I didn't get that much sleep!!! My body was about to crash!!! I just knew it!!! lol... LET'S JUST SAY... I'M NOT SURE WHAT WE DID AFTER THAT!!!... I'm pretty sure my mouth was open... head straight back.... STRAIGHT KNOCKED OUT!!!! lol I do remember getting out of the car, walking straight to my brother's twin bed... SPIDERMAN COVER AND ALL..., and was right back in dreamland!!! lol I can't tell you what time it was!!! My mom woke me up at like 5 or so because she made reservations at Bahama Breeze for her birthday at 7! A lot of her friends were going so I told her I would tag a long!!!! Her friends are FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!! I love being around them!!! 

LET'S EAT AGAIN...
Man!!! I had sooo much fun at Bahama Breeze!!!!! My mom's friends had my stomach hurting from laughing so much! They are very entertaining!!! I wish I could talk about on here what they talked about at the table!!!!... lol It was a bit much!... I'll say that!!!! All I could think about was my friends!!!! I can't wait to see what me and my friends will be like at that age!!!! lol... I CAN SEE US NOW... JELLY... AJ... LOLA... CRYSTAL... all acting a straight fool!!! MAN! I get excited just thinking about it! Oh MAN... I have to tell you what my little sister and two cousins did to me.... I LOVE SHIRLEY TEMPLES... I had already had two... Toward the end of the night... I was thirsty again... I had been walking around a lot so I wasn't at the table with them for a minute... I go over there to talk to them and I see this beautiful, TALL GLASS of what seemed to be a shirley temple... "DUDE... ARE YOU GONNA DRINK THAT," I ask... "I was... but I'm not thirsty anymore!!!," my cousin replies!!! YES!!!! So I'm excited about this drink... I take the hugest gulp... AND WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE?!...... FREAKIN SALT!!!! lol... OH I WAS PISSED!!!! It was soo much salt in there that I was crunching on it! Can you believe that!?! lol... they got me good!!!! See how family will do you... THAT'S NOT LOVE!!!! LMBO!!! 

Closing..
So yea... My day was fun!!!! I did a lot... but it was FUN! I enjoyed seeing everybody! I was supposed to go out with my cousins tonight on Beale... but I'm way too tired for all that! I really wanted to go though... My cousin, Derek, is in a band and they were playing tonight!!! SHAME ON ME!!!... Maybe next time!!... My sis is dying for me to watch "Twilight" with her... Little does she know that it's about to watch me!!!! lol... I'M OUT... GOODNIGHT!

Until next time,
PCE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment