Total Pageviews

Monday, May 4, 2009

T.G.I.MONDAY!!!!!!!!!

LOL... HOW OFTEN DO YOU HEAR THAT?!... HARDLY EVER!!!

When I woke up this morning, I immediately thought about Friday! lol Fridays aren't really all that special to me because I work pretty much every day! I woke up thinking about this life changing event that I will be attending that night! I'm pretty sure I'll post a blog up telling you about it!... My mind then drifted on to that saying, "T.G.I.F."!!!! I hear people say it on the radio all the time!!! My mom says it ALL THE TIME!!!... But... what about Monday... Tuesday... Wednesday... Thursday... YOU GET WHERE I'M GOING RIGHT?! So today... I encourage you to remember to count it AN HONOR AND A BLESSING that you're here this Monday!!!... Don't stop there! I CHARGE YOU TO DO THIS EVERYDAY!!!... NOT JUST FRIDAY!!! LOL K?! Be happy about today!!! I AM...

T.HANK G.OD HE WOKE ME UP THIS MONDAY MORNING...
T.HANK G.OD I HAVE A JOB....
T.HANK G.OD MY RENT IS PAID...
T.HANK G.OD MY OTHER BILLS ARE PAID...
lol... just trying to help you get started!!!!

ANYWHO...
As I promised... I found that scripture on Communion...
1Corinthians 11:27-29
" 27 So anyone who eats this bread or drinks this cup of the Lord unworthily is guilty of sinning against[a] the body and blood of the Lord. 28 That is why you should examine yourself before eating the bread and drinking the cup. 29 For if you eat the bread or drink the cup without honoring the body of Christ,[b] you are eating and drinking God’s judgment upon yourself."
That's deep isn't it!!!! It's so easy to NOT take it seriously... but remember that when you don't... YOU ARE SINNING AGAINST JESUS!!! And we all know that He has done far too much for us to be playing!!!!... Dang!!! I am really preaching this morning!! LOL... I NEED TO STOP!
I STILL HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY BAND!!!!! I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN!!! THAT WILL BE NEXT!!! I'M OFF TO WORK NOW! I PRAY THAT EVERYONE HAS AN AWESOME MONDAY!!!!!!!!! PCE
SHOUT OUT TO MS. LYSSA AND ROHZI FOR COMMENTING ON MY BLOGS!!! IT MEANS A LOT!!!! YOU GUYS ARE MY INSPIRATION!!! LOL LOVE YA!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful point! Just wonderful! We should be thanking God for everyday and not just Friday. I'll be sure to keep that in mind, lol. And woooow, that scripture is SERIOUS. I need to remind myself of that more often. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about this yesterday - specially being on Facebook everyone complains about Mondays, but we need to be happy we made it through the weekend - as many people get shot over the weekend, just sayin . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ms. Lyssa- I know right!... We take life for granted, man!!!

    @Aj- I'm glad you got something from my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete