Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!

MAN!!! I'VE MISSED THIS!!!
I haven't blogged in a few days and I've missed it so much!... Our Internet has been down so I haven't been able to express myself like I've wanted to...!!! It's cool though!!

PROPHETIC ACTIVATION
Ok... If I remember correctly... I told you guys that I would blog about my experience at the event I was going to on Friday! That event was called Prophetic Activation! MAN O' MAN!!!... It was amazing...!!! I ended up getting there super late because I had been out and about all day trying to get Anjelica's present (I WON'T EVEN GO INTO THAT... I GET TIRED JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!) for her graduation! When I got there, I had already missed the sermon that some lady had preached (can't remember her name) and people were getting ready to pray! They had different teams of people there who would pray over anyone who needed/wanted it! It was my first time so I was among those who went first! The three ladies who prayed for me were so sweet! I think they could sense how nervous I was! lol I didn't know what was about to happen... Lord knows I didn't want to be lain out or anything like that!... So anyway... They prayed for me and then God just started revealing things to them.... They told me what anointing I had on my life... THEY TOLD ME HOW MUCH GOD LOVES ME AND HOW WHEN HE SPOKE... HE SPOKE WITH SO MUCH LOVE AND TENDERNESS!!! I didn't cry then but just thinking back on it is bringing tears to my eyes!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH YALL!! lol... But yea... Everything those ladies said ended being confirmation of things I had already heard from my mentor! THANK YOU GOD FOR CONFIRMATION... It makes it so much easier for me to walk in my purpose!... HIS PURPOSE!!!

GOD IS GOOD!!!....
CHURCH WAS SOOO GOOD SUNDAY!!! Minister Janeth preached on "Fruitfulness in Rest... Warfare in Romance"!! It was sooo on point! I've really been studying on that sermon and I find myself soooooo at peace!!!! Even though I'm struggling with some things... I CAN'T worry... even when I want to! lol... God is so quick to remind me of HOW GOOD HE IS!!! Man I needed to hear that!!!! THANK YOU MINISTER JANETH FOR YOUR OBEDIENCE!!! You helped a lot of people that day!!!!

TODAY I FEEL...
BLESSED...LOVED... PEACEFUL...!!!!!!! Today is a good day!!!! My mom called me at 7am!!! When she called I remember thinking, "WHY THE HECK ISN'T MY PHONE ON SILENT?" I'm a very light sleeper so I put my phone on silent at night because I don't like to be disturbed... lol... I'm so grumpy when I wake up!!! I'm sooo glad GOD let it be that I FORGOT to put it on silent... THAT NEVER HAPPENS BY THE WAY!!! She talked to me about school and she encouraged me on some things! I love her so much!... I thank God for using her this morning... I needed it!... even though I really wanted to go back to sleep... LOL... I needed it! :)

I think I'm done for the day!!! It's pretty outside... I think me and Lady Penne (my guitar) are about to go hang out with God outside!!!!!

Until next time,
PCE!

2 comments:

  1. #1. Fruitfulness in rest, romance in warfare..YES GOD
    #2. You are blessed, you are loved, you have peace that surpasses all understanding
    #3. Yup, ur grumpy as I dont know WHAT when u wake up! Help Lord! lol
    #4. Today is the perfect day for God and the guitar

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is refreshing to see a daughter of the King have such a positive outlook on life. Continue to bask in God's favor on your life and keep living a life that's pleasing to Him!

    I miss church. I haven't been steady in my attendance since I MOVED to Nashville. I honestly miss my home church in Arkansas, and I'm having a tough time transitions, OBVIOUSLY. Plus, it doesn't help that my JOB usually schedules me to work EVERY SUNDAY MORNING. Mrs. Tamera spoke a prophetic word over me at the Prophetic Activation, and she made mention of me needing to find my place in a church home and seek God on where I need to be. * sigh * Man, I just DON'T KNOW!

    Anyway, enjoy the rest of your week! Loved this blog! : - )

    AJ / Rohzi E.

    ReplyDelete