Total Pageviews

Friday, June 24, 2011

T.G.I.F.!!!

OMG!!

What a week!! It started out kind of rough, but God came through like He always does and made everything ok!! Here's a quick synopsis:

Monday-- Started my cycle. (-__-) "Whomp Whomp!"

Tuesday-- I broke my phone and was told I would have to file a claim and pay $100 to get another one... even though I have a warranty!... "Wait... What??"

Wednesday-- Came home to a cut-off notice from NES at my door... (-__-)
"Could it get any worse.. God...! Don't answer that!"

Thursday-- Went back to a different Sprint store to see what they could do... They ordered me a phone without any questions!! Should get that on Monday! "Wow, God, that was easy!"

Friday-- My dad paid my NES bill for me!! "OK, GOD, that was definitely YOU!"


Thank God for showing up... cuz um... I don't know what I would have done if He didn't! He knows just how much I can bear.. and I was right at the edge of the cliff! lol

Have a great weekend, guys!

Until next time,
♥ Stix

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, homie! I feel you on the crazy week. It happens!

    Not trying to sound overly spiritual, but I feel a shift coming! Good.. no GREAT things are on the way for us! Love you!

    ReplyDelete