Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Michelle Obama HAS STYLE!





... but you knew that already!




I mean really... Look how beautiful she is!!!....THEY ARE!...

So.. I just read the article on The Obama's visiting Nelson Mandela!! Crazy, right?! He actually SENT FOR THEM!! At the end of the article were 147 photos of the fabulous Michelle Obama and her many looks!! I went IN!!





I AM TOTALLY inspired by her look! She's tall, beautiful, and she can WEAR A DRESS! I always feel like dress shopping after looking at her outfits... AND I DON'T EVEN WEAR DRESSES LIKE THAT!!! LOL ANYWAY...

I love her style!... Oh and guess what... SHE WEARS CHUCK TAYLOR'S!! YEA BOI!! lol






Let me find out she has a tattoo... Better yet... I don't need to know that! I would go crazy! lol





Below are a few pics that I fell in love with!!! Enjoy!




SEE!... IT DON'T GET "NO BETTA" THAN THIS!!! SERIOUSLY! #slain

... AND AGAIN! Looks like GRAY CHUCKS! LOVE IT!

.... ANNNNNDDDDD AGAIN!!! Purple Chucks go HARD! LOVE.




This has less to do with fashion AND MORE to do with LOVE! Their love looks so PERFECT!



This has that "Fly Moma Swag" look to it!! LOVE. I love everything about this pic!!! The dress is so cute!!! "MOMMY AND DADDY!"
SIMPLE.. BUT ELEGANT!! Did they have an argument or something?? No mushy stuff. :(
STUNNING!!... UMM.. I don't like when they aren't holding hands!!! lol


Even her business suit swag gives me life...!



She looks amazing in this!!!.. If your body doesn't look like this, your body AIN'T RIGHT! LOL
I would wear that outfit.. just like that!!! BICEPS AND ALL! Work, Michelle! PLEASE!

I'm walking down the aisle at my wedding, nervous as crap, I look over at Michelle Obama and she gives me a "Thumbs Up." Just what I needed to calm my nervous. So glad the photographer captured that!---- *I live in Dreamland* lol



I mean, if you're going to dress down...Why not dress down with a summer dress and a bun! YAS

Animal print and lace?? THIS. I LOVE.



I mean seriously! Who wears floral like her??? I love it!










Are you just as obsessed with Michelle Obama and her fashion as I am?? Check out this site... <----It'll bless you... No worries.. You can thank me later!!



Anyway, I should be working! lol




Until next time,

♥ Stix!

No comments:

Post a Comment