Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Something Different...

Ok, so I have to tell you about my day!!







I spent my morning shooting a music video!...



YOU: "ooooo!!!"


ME: "IKR... sounds fancy, huh?!"




Last week, Lecrae did an online casting call for some extras for his video! They were looking for 10 urban males between the ages of 18-25 and 2 urban females between the ages of 18-25.



YA GIRL WAS PICKED to be one of the girls!!! How cool is that?!


I was told that I would play a "hood girl" in the neighborhood... I had no idea how to dress for the video so I brought everything... HEELS, SHIRTS, JACKETS... You name it, I brought it!



When they heard that I brought heels, they asked if I would wear them! I went from being the "hood girl" to the "pretty girl" in the neighborhood that would walk by and be hissed at by the main character of the video....



It was freezing outside and raining!! After walking by the guys about 8 or so times, I WAS DONE! lol They asked if I would stick around in case they needed me... so I did!


Once they realized that they didn't need me, I was out! I met Lecrae and that was that on that...


I'll be sure to post the music video when it hits YouTube!! Let's hope that I didn't embarrass myself! lol *crossing fingers*

This event was very small, but it shows how I've grown!! I'm so proud of me! Me VOLUNTEERING my time to be in a music video without my friends... and not knowing anyone goes against who I AM... WAS!! I don't know where the courage came from, but I'm so glad I volunteered!!


This is the beginning of a NEW ME... #geeked

Until next time,


♥ Stix

No comments:

Post a Comment