Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

QUOTIN' IT UP!

Work is pretty slow this morning so I found myself scheming through Angela Simmon's blog!

soapbox moment:
Angela Simmons has always been a best friend in my head. lol She lives the way I live in "dreamland." I was introduced to her on Run's House and connected with her in so many ways. She's a tomboy who loves fashion. She's a virgin because she WANTS TO BE! She has this cool accent that I've always wanted! lol She has this free spirit that I can't really explain! She seems so nice and carefree! We are the same age... She was born almost exactly a month after me! Pretty cool right?! lol... but I digress...
* does the Cat daddy off of soapbox*

Anyway,

I just found a quote on her blog that I am about to have FRAMED AND PUT NEAR MY FRONT DOOR! There is a prayer that I pray every morning that kind of lines up with this quote!!! Enjoy!


"Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard.

Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let

the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride

that even though the world may disagree, you

still believe it to be a beautiful place."-- Unknown.


Good stuff, right?!

Until next time,
♥ Stix!

No comments:

Post a Comment