Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentine's Day!!!

Hey!!! I've been meaning to post this for awhile, but my laptop is not acting right these days!!!

So yea... Here I am today posting about Valentine's day!!

How was yours?!.... Here's how mine went:

Valentine's Day was pretty much like any other Monday. The only difference was that we had all kinds of goodies at my job! We had a cute little Valentine's Day party and it was fun! For a single girl, I had A BLAST!!! I saw on twitter that a lot of people were upset that they weren't "boo'd up!" Me... I was GOOD!!!... STRAIGHT CHILLIN'!!! lol I wasn't looking for anything and was totally ok that I wasn't getting anything!!!...

or so I thought....

On my way home, I looked down at my phone and saw that I had two missed phone calls. One from a foreign number and another from my friend Darius. I forgot to take my phone off of silent when I got off. I called Darius back and he seemed really weird. He asked if I received a phone call from a 704 number and I told him "yes." I asked if I should call that number back, completely oblivious as to what was going on. He went ahead and shared that someone was calling to deliver a Valentine's Day gift to me. I was totally shocked and told him that he could tell the person to leave it outside of my door since I was on the way home.

Of course, I SPED home and saw that flowers and a cute teddy bear, Mr. Cuddlesworth, were outside of my door. I was totally shocked!! One thing that I LOVED was that he didn't send roses!!! You guys know that I HATE roses and figured he remembered. When we talked about it, he said that he didn't like the idea of giving me something that everyone else would receive that day!!! He sent red tulips and his reason was because "red" represents LOVE and the "tulips" represent FRIENDSHIP!!! The card that came with it was very sweet! It's in my wallet now so I read it all the time!! See.. guys... he is so sweet!!!


Ok... I know you're probably wondering... "how did he get your address?!" Well, he was in town about a month ago and he joined me and my friends in attending a few gospel concerts. We all talked about a dvd called "Blessed and Cursed" that Mali Music and Dietrick Haddon were in. He ended up buying it when he went back to Arkansas. He asked for my address so he could send it to me so I could watch it!!! THAT IS HOW HE GOT MY ADDRESS!! He knew all along that he was going to send the flowers for Valentine's Day... Me on the other hand, I was checking my mailbox every other day for the DVD!! lol

How sweet?!!! smh I really like this guy... and NOT just because of how thoughtful and genuinely sweet he is. It does play a part in it though!


This is one Valentine's Day to remember!! I'm not the type who wants a lot or cares much about Valentine's Day. However, I DO love a guy who takes a little time to think about what would make me happy!!! ya know? He is currently WINNING guys... He's winning! lol


Anyway, that's my Valentine's Day!! I hope yours was great!!!


Until next time,
♥ Stix

1 comment:

  1. I got one word for you.... and you already know what it is.

    "COURTIN'!!" LOL

    That's what's up! Yaaaaas!!

    ReplyDelete