Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 3, 2011

uuuggghhhhh

You ever say something and then after you said it.... wish you hadn't said it AT ALL?

That's totally how I feel about that last blog! The cool thing about blogs is that IF I WANT... I could totally delete that blog and go about my business..

But I won't!

Those were honest feelings, but I do feel the need to add that I'm not looking to be in a relationship anytime soon!! I mean yea, I like the guy, but I'm not looking to be his girlfriend like tomorrow!!! I'm all for being friends and seeing where things go! I mean... dating my best friend is what I've always wanted...

So I'm cool with life where it is!!!


I felt that THAT needed to be added... cuz after reading the blog myself I would have to say I seemed THIRSTY THAN A MUG!!! LOL

Signing off 4real this time!!!

Until next time,
♥ Stix

1 comment: