Total Pageviews

Friday, June 11, 2010

SALT N PEPA

SO... Last night, I got to work and my fellow co worker told me that we all have our own login for our work computer!!! I was soooo excited!!! That meant I could have my own little cool desktop background, I could log in on my own stuff and save what I want it!! Well, not anything... It's not my personal computer, but you feel me right?! lol

I spent a small portion of my shift trying to figure out what I wanted my background pic to be. When I couldn't find the right pic, I decided to make something of my own!!! LOL... Wanna see what I made?!?!


HERE IT IS!!!!






LOL!!! Judge me if you want!!! I just love Salt N Pepa!!! I did good, huh?! Alright, I'm done with my Salt N Pepa blogs for a while!!! I don't want you guys agreeing with my KAT friends!!!!

They are posting their concert dates soon!!! I'm sooo geeked!!! Road trip, anyone?!

Until next time,
♥ Stix

No comments:

Post a Comment