Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Surprise. Surprise!!!!

Today was a good day, folks!!!



Why?! My aunt called me early this morning and told me she was in Nashville. My uncle had a meeting and she decided to tag along. She had nothing to do until the meeting was over so she called and asked if I wanted to go out for breakfast!!!! OF COURSE I WANTED TO GO OUT FOR BREAKFAST! As she made her way to my apartment, I looked for places to go. I chose Pancake Pantry because my friends speak so highly of the place... We get there and guess what... The freakin' line is wrapped around the building! I WAS HUNGRY and was NOT in the mood to wait so we decided to go to Germantown Cafe... about 5 minutes from Pancake Pantry... wanna know what happened?! The place hadn't opened yet!!! GRRRR!!! By that time I was irritated and out of cool places to try! My aunt remembered that she had eaten at a place called Monell's!!!... GOOD IDEA, TEE TEE! I hadn't eaten there before and again... my friends spoke very highly of this place as well. We were able to eat a country breakfast at pretty decent price. We had pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, baked apples, country ham, fried corn, biscuits, cheese grits, and fried chicken! And yes my friends, I only named what I ate! It was sooo good! I give that place an A! I was always a bit skeptical of the place because I heard that everything was done family style!!! I didn't quite agree with receiving and handing food off to random people I didn't know!... It ended up being pretty cool! I think the next time I go, I'll make sure I go with a bunch of people I know so I won't have to eat with random people! Call me weird... I just didn't like that part all that much!



Anywho! We had a great time. We talked about my current situation with school and money and she helped me come up with so really good solutions! I'm so glad she came! I needed a little encouragement... from MY FAMILY! I love her so much! She and I are a lot alike in a lot of ways! I feel like I can talk to her about anything! Pretty cool lady!!! She's a minister too! Cool right?!



Oh yea... We went to Cupcake Connections after we left Monell's! She ordered a strawberry cupcake and I ordered a sweet potato cupcake! THE BOMB!!! They are pretty pricey though!... $5 for a cupcake?!... now that's a bit much! And to think... people were buying them by the half dozen... and even dozen! WOW!!!... I SEE YOU, BIG MONEY!!!



Jeremy and I hung out tonight! We watched "The Hangover."... I hadn't seen the movie yet and I kept hearing great things about it. Yea... it's a funny movie... but guys... DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE! It wasn't as great and funny as I expected! I've seen better!



Ok... I have maybe an hour and a half left of work! I think it's about time to do what I was hired to do... SLEEP ON THE JOB! lol jk




Until next time,
P-ce

No comments:

Post a Comment