Total Pageviews

Friday, January 1, 2010

oh yea... still wanna know?

PROBABLY NOT...
but I don't care!!! lol

I didn't tell you guys what Jeremy got me for Christmas!!! ;) 3 gifts... are you ready?!

1.) ART KIT:
He bought different paints and paintbrushes so we could decorate my guitar case! I said that I wanted to do that a while ago... Can't believe he remembered! We started on it last night! It's looking good! I'll post a pic of the final result! ;)
2.) INDIA ARIE DVD:
He has no idea... but I was on ebay years ago looking at everything that was posted concerning INDIA ARIE! lol... I love her... in case you didn't know! There was a dvd on the list of India Arie in Brazil... singing and learning all about the culture! I wanted it so bad... but never bought it... and never thought anything of it! I never shared it with anyone... I don't think! WHY WAS THAT THE DVD THAT JEREMY GOT ME?! PERFECT!!!!

It gets better... keep reading!!

3.) CONCERT TICKETS:
I'm going to see JOHN MAYER with my baby on February 10th !!! I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!!!! I can't wait! I hear that one of my friends helped him out with that one!!! THANK YOU SABRINA!!!! You're the bomb!!!
So there it is guys, a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Until next time,

P-ce

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! *breathe* AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. I am so happy for you! *thumbs up* to Jeremy, :)

    ReplyDelete