Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 15, 2009

B.U.S.Y.!!!!!



.... DISTRACTED!!!!


I've been soooo busy lately!... I feel like I don't get enough rest! I work like crazy and when I'm off... I'm doing something!!!!!! I remember when I used to chill on my off days... I don't know what that is anymore. I have to learn to say no every now and then. I'm involved a lot more in my organization and at my church... that's taking up a lot of my time!!! I love both my organization and doing stuff at my church... I just have to learn to manage my time... and say no to people when I want to stay home and chill! It's all good though... all of that will change when I go back to school in January!!!! Speaking of school....




I'm sooo excited!... I'm ready to be done, man! I know it's going to be crazy hard... Studying exercise science is not easy...AT ALL!!! But I love it! I love music more... but whatever! Right now... training and keeping people healthy is what I know will pay the bills... We'll see what music will do for me at a later date! :)




TWILIGHT!!!!!


Yep... I somehow gave in and decided to read the Twilight series!!!! I was sooo against it at first! lol... I had become so super spiritual that I deemed it the "devil's series"! lol LORD HELP US ALL!!! After watching the movie and talking to my little sister, Kennedi, about it I realized that it wasn't as bad as I made it seem. It's more of a love story than anything. Yep... it's about vampires... SO WHAT!!! If I wanted to be that religious about it then I would have to watch TBN, GodTV, and read spiritual books all the time!!! AND WHERE'S THE FUN IN THAT!!! lol...To be honest though, I HAVE been reading my bible more! I started feeling guilty for all the time I was putting into reading Twilight!... So now... I'm pleased... God is pleased... EVERY BODY'S HAPPY! lol jk...




Anyway I finished the first book, Twilight, the other night!!! It was the bomb.com! Soooo much better than the movie! I plan to watch the movie again just to compare the two while the book is still fresh in my memory! I started the second book, New Moon, at Books-A-Million on my break today! lol I left the book in my room and couldn't wait until after work to read it... So I chilled for an hour in the bookstore! It's sooo good so far! I didn't want to put it down! That Stephanie girl is an amazing writer!!! I'll keep you guys updated on that one... I can't wait to see New Moon now!!!!!


J -N- J


Someone asks me about Jeremy and I just about every day! I didn't think people would be so interested in our relationship. That's pretty cool... I guess. I've decided to keep you guys and my unofficial followers back home updated as well. It won't be super detailed because that's just not how I roll... but I'll mention us every now and then!... Jeremy and I are doing great. We are getting to know each other more and more every day. We don't get to see each other as often as we would like because we both work all the time.... that kinda sucks!... We try to make up for it by texting and talking on the phone as much as we can. I still miss him a lot though! He plays basketball for the church now!... so I'm guaranteed to see him on Fridays!... Umm... My friends love him... and he seems to love them!!! I LOVE THAT!!! He and my friends are very important to me and I want them to be comfortable with each other... You know, talk to each other when I'm not around... that kind of thing. That seems to be the case with them... which is the bomb! I can't wait for my family to meet him! They are gonna love him!...
That's a pic of him... Cute, right?! People seem to think we look alike?!... I guess I see it.... :/




Moving right along....




Sophie Penne


I haven't been playing my guitar as much as I used to! :( I hate it... I'm sooo tired when I get home that I don't feel like it! Not good!!! My getaway church has been offering free lessons for the last few months. I went once and loved it! I met some new people who love God and are amazing at the guitar! I wish I could go more but they have classes on Wednesdays... and that's the day that I meet with MSK! :( Sucks... but I've made plans to start individual lessons next month. I want to let go of the capo! I hate I even bought that thing! I feel like I've limited myself... Oh well... that will change soon. My friends at work have already been showing me some stuff to work on at home... Gotta love Nashville!... everybody is into music here!!! Anyway... I'm out... I'm either about to do my hair... or read New Moon!






Until next time,


P-CE!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! Always so much fun to read. : - ) I had the hugest grin on my face at the picture of you and Jeremy... J&J... HOW CUTE!!! It seems that we're all busy these days. I feel like I haven't seen any of you guys in ages! Oh well! It's a good thing we all have our blogs to read to keep up with each other! : - )

    ReplyDelete
  2. J-N-J lord take the wheel!!!! ahhhh! so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I'm so busy I can't even see straight! But I love the fact that you have a 'getaway' church. I gotta get me one of those.

    As always, you a jeremy are super-cute (and you know it) ha!

    ReplyDelete