Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I want to blog...

BUT I HAVE NOTHING SIGNIFICANT TO SAY...


UMM... UPDATE MUCH?!


OK!!


I got a new tattoo...





See!!




I got that JESUS PIECE ON MY ARM! lol It's small and PURPLE...AND I love it... It's healing rather WEIRDLY... but I'm gonna allow it to heal. It's not quite complete yet!




I also got my nose re-pierced. My "bestest" (Sequoia) and I went on the morning of Easter. LOL... DON'T JUDGE US!!... LOVE US... like Jesus does! lol So yea, what was I saying...


Anyway... yea... so... She has been wanting it for some time. She would only do it, if I did it too. I wasn't against it. Unfortunately, we didn't take a pic... It's so small, that it probably wouldn't show up in the pic anywa. I didn't want my nose ring to be extra big tho... if people see it, they see it! If they don't, they don't! I've had it before... so it's not really a big deal! It's cute,... I like it! Eventually I'll put the hoop in and be ROCKSTAR LIFESTYLE... but only on the weekends since I work for Corporate America!. Whomp, whomp! lol THANK GOD FOR A JOB!!... Next piercing... CARTILAGE... and then I'll be done... #ithink



I started my guitar lessons!!! Luckily, I still rememberd a lot of stuff so I'm learning theory!! GREAT!! I'm loving it! He is also teaching me the Nashville number/interval system because he knows that I'm intersted in doing studio sessions and stuff... EXXXCCCIIIITTTEEDD!!



Yea, yea!! So that's it!


Just wanted to say somethin' on this here blog...


Until next time,
♥ Stix

No comments:

Post a Comment