Total Pageviews

Monday, October 11, 2010

Hmm... I wonder...

... what Stevie Wonder's autograph looks like?! No, I'm serious.

....if it's rude to ask for his autograph?!

... if birds pee?!...

... why pregnant women crave pickles at some point in their pregnancy?!

... why pickles isn't spelled PICKELS... hmmm...

... what I'll be doing when I'm 25?!

... how successful I'll be before I die.

.... how happy I'll be with the way my life turned out...

.... if my child will look anything like me?!

... if Zumba really works?!

.... if Oprah poops?!... prolly not! Can't picture it...

...how Oprah reacts when she farts... she probably doesn't do that either! lol

.... who said curse words were bad!

... what the correct way to answer "What it do" is?!

... how tall you are?!

... who my husband will be?!...

.... if i'll ever look like a grown up.

... what my first night or day of SEX will be like?!... scary thought! lol

... what you're wondering... ALL THE TIME!

... what slang sounds like in another language.

... how many people put dirt in their mouth after saying "God made dirt and dirt don't hurt. Put it in your mouth and see if it works." lol I did... #3rdgrade

I wonder.... that's all.

♥ Stix

2 comments:

  1. Oprah totally poops-----------------Gold Coins. She farts Sparkly dust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birds do not pee because they don't have a urinary tract. Why do I know this? I don't know. I do know everything comes out of one hole.

    ReplyDelete