Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 19, 2010

"It's my birthday...

AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO." #shoot

I'm about 3 hours and 26 minutes into my birthday and I'm enjoying it already. I completely forgot to request off for my birthday, but looks like it worked out in my favor.

I was greeted by the cutest little drawing when I came in!!! Pretty thoughtful, right?! I totally didn't expect to see that. I forgot my buddy AJ is an artist in more ways than one. lol That drawing changed my entire mood. I was all smiles. When AJ left work, I received a text from her asking me to look in a cereal box on top of our microwave. I did what she asked and opened a letter that she had typed out for me. The letter instructed me to go into one of the offices in our building and turn on the light.

I did.


And this is what I saw...


GIFTS!!!! LOL!!!


In that big bag was a box of glasses for my apartment. I also received a journal to start writing my music/lyrics in and a book full of cupcake recipes!! I also got a king size pack of Reese's and two heart-felt cards!!! She did great!

I'm really glad that she was gone when I saw all of this because I bursted into tears! lol... That's so not like me! I was a bit overwhelmed by the amount of love I had already received from people via text and phone calls. Her expression of love was just the icing on the cake. My poor heart couldn't take it! lol

Shout out to the babes, Jeremy, for being the first to wish me a Happy Birthday ON my birthday! LOVE YOU!!

So yeah... so far... SO GOOD!! I'll blog again after the day is over!!! I'm celebrating all weekend!! I don't have to go back to work until MONDAY NIGHT!!! Oh yea!!! lol


Anyway... I'm out for the count!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ME!!


Side note: TAKE A LOOK AT THESE BAD BOYS!!! Don't they just scream BIRTHDAY!!





Well, I tried them on the other day at the Cool Springs Mall and they just screamed... BIRTHDAY GIRL! They looked really cute with the skinny jeans that I had on. I walked away from them because they are crazy expensive. They are a lot more on the website though. I ran into a deal and didn't know it... I think I'm going back!! Btw, those are Steve Maddens!

Holla!

Until next time,
♥ Stix!

No comments:

Post a Comment